21-Ransom.

Monday
4:56pm

I stared at the blunt in my hands debating on lighting it. I ain't smoke in forever and I was starting to see that Aiden was my new blunt.  May been telling me since I came home Saturday that I was glowing.  I still ain't told her bitch ass why 😂.  I was at the park down the street from her house by my self. She supposed to be  going to get her boyfriend.  I just wanted to be alone so I told her leave me here

I looked over shoulder seeing a car pulled  up. The windows were tinted dark and music was bumping loud. I rolled my eyes not feeling the gun on me and sighed as I sparked the blunt acting as if I didn't see the guy  get out the car creeping up to me.

"I see you dumb ass." I said exhaling the smoke.

"Princess.  Princess. Princess. " He slowly said and I immediately recognized his voice. "You told me to come find you if I lived. I did."He chuckled darkly

I quickly stood up on guard. I watched his every move.

"Where is ya pussy boyfriend at?" he asked.

"If he was a pussy I would understand where he got it from." I said smartly.

All of a sudden I felt  a kick to my back  causing me to hit the ground hard.  Another kick to my side as I tried to get up. I turned over on my back and groaned in pain . The twins stood over me with smirks.

" Fuck y'all. " I said getting my on feet only to be pistol whipped in my mouth.  "Son of a bitch."  I groaned feeling the blood spill over my lip.

"Damn that's gone leave a mark." The one chuckled.

"Kyrie you don't  fucking think the Nigga said don't  fuck up her face." The twin snapped.

The started arguing and not paying attention . I took that opportunity to run up and kick in between  his legs causing him to fold.  The other on tried to grab me and I jawed him with my elbow before running the opposite way. I didn't look back .Instead I jumped peoples fences I tried to cut through yards to stay unseen. Something shit like this would happen when I leave all my shit at home. I ended up cutting into an ally that was bricked  up. As soon as I turned around there was a car. 

"Shit." I huffed.

I tried to run past the  car but was thrown back by the door opening. A foot soon appeared on my chest . I looked up and became pissed at who it was. My lip rose and started to twitch as I tried to get away.

"Damn she run fast!!"Kyrie huffed coming around the corner

"What the fuck happened to her face?!" The guy who was just in my living room apologizing asked.

"She has a smart mouth Skeme."

"So you really the fucking snake!GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!" I yelled trying to get from under his heavy foot.

His foot moved to my neck and I couldn't breathe.  The more I tried the harder it became.  I dropped my head as everything turned black.

6:03 pm

I woke up to sound of voices but decided not to open my eyes. I wiggled my mouth seeing that it was taped shut. I felt the breeze on my chest and knew my shirt was off. What the fuck?

"Cover her up man. She like my niece  you know how weird that shit is." Skeme yelled to one of the boys.

"Her shirt is  bloody Nigga. And she got some nice tits so no."He said.

"You ain't got no chance  with her . Especially  after this. She has standards dummy."Skeme said."Plus she's sprung over your bitch ass brother."