11-Realization ..

Tuesday
2:48 pm

I sat across from daddy. The nurse said he wasn't doing any better . This was hurting me man. The fact that I was lost and didn't know what to do was even worse.

"Daddy. You have to pull through.  Please!"I sniffed quietly begging him."I don't know what you expect me to do with you not here daddy. Ill feel so incomplete " I said sadly and gripped his hand.

The room door opened and Aiden walked in with two subs . Eli and May were behind him with subs too. I quickly wiped my tears.  They moved him to a regular room but he was still hooked up to machine that was breathing for him.

"I got you some food shooter. I know you hungry. " He said and handed me a sub.

"Thank you." I said to him quietly . He hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Its gone be alright babygirl" He said and I nodded.

I sat the  sandwich down and looked up at Eli. He stared at me for a second.  Then shook his head and looked away.  I rolled my eyes and looked back at my dad.  The tubes and cords hooked up to him. The bandages on his chest and arms. I shook my head and laid my head on his bed.

" Can y'all  give us a minute please? " Eli asked .

"Im not talking to you infront of my dad. That's disrespectful. "I said as I got up and left the room.

He followed me out into the hall and closed the door behind.

"Princess what is going on with you ma?"

"I already told you. You left me.I don't  want to be with you no more. "

"Baby I said I was sorry what else do you want me to do. I can't take it back." He said . I shrugged."You know I always  put you first.  I won't let nobody hurt you or take you away from me so we gone have to work on this. Because Aiden can't have you. " He stressed . I sighed and rolled my eyes. ."I don't know what happened between yall  because one day you hated him and now all of a sudden  he kissing on you and shit?"

"This is really  not the time." I said about to walk away . He grabbed me and put my back against the wall. "What!  What the hell do you want " I snap.

" Shhhh " He said and grabbed my face a roughly kissed me. I pulled away after a while. " I love you. " He mumbled. .

"That's what's up." I rolled my eyes.  

He looked up  and around.  After second or so he grabbed my arm and pulled me with him. He walked into an employee  bathroom and closed the door behind us.

"Why am I here?" I asked getting irritated. 

"I don't know what I can do to make you stop being mad at me. But Princess just please let it go . I promise to always be here .I won't leave you." He said and caressed my face. ." And I know you still want to be with me because you told Aiden you couldn't do me like that."

"You shouldn't listen to other people business fam. You gone hurt your own feelings."I said.

"So what's going on with you and him." He asked.

"None of your business fam" I said ."But check this.  Leave me when I need you again and you don't have to worry about me no more."I snap.

"So you forgive me?" He asked . I sighed and nodded . He cheeses and kissed my lips again..

"Move Eli I need to go be with my dad." He nodded and let me go.

I left the bathroom and went back to my dads room.Aiden blew a kiss at me and I chuckled  and winked at him. Eli came in a few seconds after.