4- Greetings..

6:09 pm

I looked up at the sky as I inhaled the blunt and passed it to Elijah . its grown later and May and Cornell both had other things to do. We were at my house sitting in the pool chairs. It was only around six. The sun hadn't  even started setting. I looked over at Eli and realized he was starring at me. Knowing Im high as a kite. All I could do was laugh. There was music playing  in the  back ground. My guards were surrounding the perimeter  of the back yard.  But the back yard was big enough they could hear anything just see .  I've  known them all since I was little. They're  like family.  

"Why are you  laughing? " he asked hitting the blunt again.  We were gone  and there was two more that  hadn't  been touched yet. "Princess."He chuckled.  I slowed my gaze over to him.

"What? "

"Come here."He chuckled. He was on a completely different  chair.  That was far.

"Hahaha. No"

"Princess!" I heard some one call from inside the house.

"Out  here  daddy !" I called in return. Elijah sat up quickly and passed me the blunt.I laughed."Relax. He's cool."

"You trying to get me killed?" He asked .

I ignored him and inhaled the blunt again. My dad appeared behind him and I smiled. He looked down at Eli and back up at me. Waiting on me to introduce him. I sighed.

"Daddy this is Elijah. Elijah this is my daddy. " I said. Elijah got wide eyed before  standing up and turning around. 

"Hey Boss." He said fearlessly extending his hand. My dad looked at it before taking Eli's seat beside me.

"When did you start working for me? "

" a while back I can't even remember. "

My dad took the blunt from my hands and inhaled  it his self.

"Baby girl go make sure the maids are doing what they are supposed  to." He looked at me.

"Daddy." I said sternly . "Be nice.  "

"Girl get in the house ." He said.

I glanced at Eli  before walking back into the house..I went in the kitchen and got some fruit from the fridge.  I knew it wasps gonna take awhile so I was just chilling.the door bell rung.... I wasn't  expecting anybody and I didn't  know if daddy  was either  I walked through the house and to the living room I got the remote to see who was on the tv. It was a light skinned woman  with long red weave.. Sage was really really pretty . Daddy never brings his hos  home so I don't know who this is.

I walked to the door and opened  it slightly.

"Hi Klaryssa." She smiled.

"Im sorry. Who are you?" I asked.

"Its me . Your mother  Chantel."

"Oh Im sorry you got the wrong house. I aint got no mom."  I shrugged.

"Klaryssa  please don't be like that . I wasn't  ready for you just yet. But Im doing so much  better with my life and would love to have you in it."

"Daddy!! " I closed  the door  in her face  and walked back  to the back . He and Eli were laughing. "Daddy. .  That woman  is at the door."

"Who  is it?" He asked standing up  passing the blunt  to Eli.

"Great to see you two getting along."I smiled and sat beside Eli."Its chantel."I said rolling my eyes.

"Why the hell- come on girl." he said walking in the house.