1-Introduction

Well.. My name is Klaryssa RyAnn Taylor.But The streets call me Princess..Why? Because my Daddy,Game,is the king. He runs Cali but is better known around South Central LA. I don't have a mom. She walked out on us. I was raised in the trap house. There isn't nothing I don't know about the streets. I plan on running it all when I grow up... Any way. I'm 17 and a senior in high school. I don't have time for friends or niggas. I only got one Day one Malaysia Lanae Pearce . That's my bitch!! She rides for me and I ride for her. Don't have no time for a nigga either. Me and my Dad are tight as hell.its been just us my whole life. Of course he be fucking hoes. But I never have to worry about nothing long term.Like I said just us.....You prob ready to read tho so imma let you go......

Tuesday
7:30

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I looked at the ceiling and rolled my eyes. UghI never feel like going to this bummy ass school.  I got up and did  my hygiene and took my shower and let my air dry while I got dressed.

  I got up and did  my hygiene and took my shower and let my air dry while I got dressed

I tied up my Huaraches and did a braid in my hair.By the time I finished it was 8:15. School starts at 9:00 so I have time. I went down stairs and my dad was sitting on the couch on the phone with some body. Someone started knocking a beat on the door. I ran to it before daddy got up.

"Stop banging on my door like you the damn feds,before you get shot. " I tell May May as I opened the door.

"Girl hush."She said putting her hand in my face. "Hey Mr.J!!" She yelled.

"He on the phone shut yo ass up." I grabbed her arm and pulled her in the kitchen.

"Yo my step moms fucked ya pops?" She asked I shrugged.

"Ask him. Duh."  I rolled my eyes and grabbed a bagel and put it in the toaster.

"Morning Princess." My dad said walking in the kitchen.

"Hey daddy!" I walked over to him and hugged his neck and kissed his cheek."Daddy, I really don't want to go to school today can I just stay home?"

"Girl you never in school." May said I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

" You ain't ever in school is you?" He asked me taking her side.I shrugged. "How bout this,instead if you driving today I'll take you. I'll come get you in two hours and you can hang with me for the rest of the day?"  He asked.

"You promise daddy?" I asked with a puppy dog face.

"I promise baby girl." He chuckled and kisses my cheek.

"You are so damn spoiled!" May laughed.

"I am not." I laughed.

"She's my only child. Damn right she spoiled." He laughed with me