24-Loss..

Wednesday 7:41pm I  walked out my bathroom after taking a shower

Wednesday
7:41pm

I walked out my bathroom after taking a shower. My room was cute now but was I still wasn't used to it. Daddy remolded it this weekend while I was at Aidens house. And now this is still where Aiden is always at. I've been quiet lately like usual. My dad and Aiden have been trying to talk to me but I just haven't been feeling. Aiden bitch ass think "making love" solve everything now I'm sore as hell. He looked up at me from my phone as I dried off.

"Come here baby." He said and poked his lip out.

I went in my closet and grabbed a pair of leggings and a long sleeve white shirt and some weed socks. It's honestly cold as hell in here. After I got dressed , i climbed up to my bed and went and snuggled under Aiden.

"I love you." He said putting his arm around me and kissing my cheek. I  nodded.

He sucked his teeth and grabbed my phone off the bed and looked away from me.

" What's your problem now?" I asked him.

" I could ask you the same thing." He rolled his eyes.

" I'm not in the mood to argue with you Aiden. I just want to be under you. How you like to be under me. We never argue what's going on." I asked . He didn't say anything.

I sucked my teeth and cuddled back up to him . He chuckled and rubbed his hand over my ass. Aiden is so damn bipolar.He kisses me a few times before going back to his game.
His games went of the screen and Eli's name popped up I rolled my eyes. After 3 rings Aiden pressed the green button and put the phone to his ear.

" Hello?" He answered.  " Right here wassup?" I rolled my eyes knowing it was some bull. " Yeah you can talk to her ." He rolled his eyes and handed me the phone.

" What man?"

" Princess We should've listened to you man." He said stressfully.

" What happened?"

"The corner boy got robbed and the trap they was in front of got shot up last night. I walked in the trap and everybody was going crazy man. Buck is fighting for his life right now ."

"Buck? Are you serious !?" My eyes started to water. I got out of the bed and put my slides on.

"Yeah he ran out to cover the lil baby Mario and they shot him up ."

" Where is he at?" I asked

"LA Memorial."

I quickly hung up the phone and grabbed my keys.Aiden got up and followed behind me with no questions asked. I jogged down the stairs and to the front door.

" Princess where you going?" I heard my dad ask.

" To the hospital .Buck got shot." I said and walked out the door