20-Aiden's Night ..

3 weeks Later
Friday
7:47pm

I shook my head looking in the mirror wanting change my outfit for the fifth time. Each outfit got better and yet worse. May insist Im over exaggerating. Our date was supposed to be earlier but we were both busy so we moved it a couple weeks.But I never been on a date with someone other than my dad . I don't how Im supposed to dress.my hair is straightened and its coming down to the lower part of my back.

" Girl you look like a meal .Look at them curves in that Skirt. And I just want you to know Im taking them shoes. "She joked sitting on my bed.

" May this shirt doesn't go." I complain.

" Know why he told you to pack necessities ? Your dad got y'all a room ." She said ignoring my statement.

"Do you know where we going?"I asked she smiled and got up going in my bathroom and closing the door."Malaysia quit playing man Im nervous ."

"Your dad paid for it all . Just cause he wanted to. That's all Im saying."She said after a few minutes in the bathroom.. She waved her hands drying them.

"Daddy!!" I called. He came in a few seconds later.

"You changed again?"He asked."You don't even wear high shoes like that."He chuckled.

"You got us a room ?"

"Your going to be tired and need a place to sleep. Why not?" He laughed.

"Where are we even going? " I asked putting on my chokers. The door bell rung and I frowned.

"Ask your boyfriend. "May said and laughed.

A couple minutes later Aiden appeared in the door way with red roses.He smiled when he saw me and I got butterflies in my stomach.. He was dressed nicely with a simple gold chain.

"Damn girl." He chuckled. My dad looked at him."Sorry but .. Shit."He said at loss of words.

"I don't even look good you tripping. "I rolled my eyes.

"Baby you look Amazing."He smiled.He came and hugged me tightly. " You not gone hug me back?"

"She's in a mood son.Been in one since this morning" My dad laughed.

I rolled my eyes and hugged Aiden back. Im not in' a mood'. He chuckled when I didn't let him go. May awed causing me to roll my eyes and let him go.

"Are you okay?"Aiden asked.

" Im fine. Lets just go." I sighed.

"Um.No..Not until you're smiling because Im not about to say the wrong thing while you mad and end up strangely injured and you left the country. " He said seriously.

"You say the stupidest things." I laugh and he smiled accomplished.

"Now we can go." He said.

"Have fun Princess. Take care of her Aiden."Daddy said.

"Yeah have fun hos. When you guys get home we'll be in Mexico moving big weight."Maylasia smiled.

"Ya know I would really love to see that."I said curiously.

"Wanna take over Mexico?" She asked.

"Damn right. " I said seriously. My dad shook his head.

"No. What the hell May don't give her ideas. "He said to her. She shrugged. He looked back at me and sighed."Get out. You  a brazy ass girl and its my fault. Just go."He said sadly making me laugh. .

Eventually we were in the car driving down sunset . I was trying not to focus in the fact that he was looming fine as hell with his dreads braided back and a fresh line.He caught me staring and started laughing.