26-Mindsets.

2 Saturday's Later
1:27pm

I quickly rolled my blunt after I got back in my room. I just got home from the wear house. I don't even know what was going on anymore. I stay so faded I'm starting to get used the feeling. I take my classes online now. I just keep to my self and shit. May lives with us.Now that we know she pregnant she starting to want some weird shit.Eli be over here checking on us most of the time. I have a therapist that comes at 10 every morning.A lot of shit goes down in two weeks.

" Klaryssa." I heard breaking my thoughts.

I stared at the blunt I was licking and stopped to look at the door.

" Aiden."i scoffed and continued to lick my blunt.

I heard the door close and looked at him. He set his keys on my desk and sat there and looked at me for a second.

" How you been?" He asked . I shrugged. " I miss you."

" I ain't mean it when I said leave . In fact I wanted you to stay" I admit.

I set the blunt and weed papers along with the weed on the night stand . As for how he watching me roll it. He walked up the stairs to the bed. Eventually he was standing beside me.

" You cut your hair." He said rubbing his hands through my shorter curls.

" You don't like it?" I asked.

" Nah I do. It's kinda sexy." He smiled.

" Thank you." I said shyly.

" Can I sit down?"I nodded.

When he sat down I got butterflies. He looked at me and smirked before shaking his head.

" You never came over. You didn't speak at school when I went.You didn't check on me.-" I started and he held his hand up.

" I did too check on you. I called your dad everyday to see how you were. I just didn't know if you wanted to see me." He said.

" I said I didn't mean it." I remind him.

" I'm sorry baby I should've just been here for you. You don't know how hard it was for me to see your fine ass and not speak . Not being able to hold you . You're my everything and I don't like you being away from me." He said.

I climbed on his lap and put my arms around his neck. He chuckled as we squeezed eachother tightly.

" I love you Aiden. I really do baby . And I'm sorry I didn't mean it. I promise I didn't. I love you so much . And it's been hard as hell with out you I don't know how I've been dealing with this shit it's too much." I said as tears began to slowly fall from my eyes. " Baby I'm sorry." I sniffed.

"I love you too,Shooter. Stop crying baby I'm here I got you." He said.

I nodded but continued to let the tears fall.i was hurting bad and I just needed a break from it all. Aiden laid back and just held me. I missed this but my heart was longing for something else. I need female compassion. But I've never had none. Maybe that's the problem.

"I really like this cut ." He said rubbing my head . "Wanna see something?" He asked trying to change the subject.

I sat up and wiped my face. He smiled and lifted up his shirt. A red rose with a crown on top of it and Princess written underneath it laid  as a swelled up tattoo on his chest. I smiled and kissed his forehead .

" I want a tattoo." I said and started tracing his tattoo lightly.

" Would you get my name?" He asked.