The Suppose Date

School has been unbearable the whole week. I was so glad when Saturday finally came. Thoughts of Jacob swarmed my mind. Today was the day that me and Jake were going to Port Angeles to hang out. I was bubbly and happy the whole week just thinking about it. Not even Stacie and her bitchiness could get to me and that's really saying something.

Ever since me and Jake kissed I felt a stronger pull to him. It was like he was my everything, the only thing holding me to earth. He made me feel like I could do anything. Not one second was he not on my mind.

Knocking. Some one was obviously dumb enough to knock on my door. Groaning, I roll onto my side and put a pillow on top of my head. Hoping to make the noise go away. Sadly that did nothing. Getting up I walk over to the door and fling it open. Im pretty sure the look on my face was bad enough to kill.

Tyler backed away from the door.

"V-Vanna?"

"What?!" I hissed, narrowing my eyes.

"Micheal told me to wake you up. He said that you probably don't want to be asleep when Jacob comes over here." Sighing I nodded.

"Thanks Ty." He smirked, turning around just to shake his ass and walk down the stairs.

"Nice ass Ty!" I yelled down the stairs. He just laughed. Rolling my eyes I close the door.

"Hmm, what to wear what to wear.." Huffing I walk over to my closet. Opening it I look at my clothes.

You're so hypnotizing

Could you be the devil?

Could you be an angel?

Your touch magnetizing

Feels like I am floating

Leaves my body glowing

They say, be afraid

You're not like the others

Futuristic lover

Different DNA

They don't understand you

I smiled and walked over to my phone. E.T by Katy Perry was the ringtone I had for Jake. It just fit perfectly with the way I felt about him. Pressing talk my smile brightened at the sound of his voice.

"Hay Vanna."

"Hay Jake."

"I just wanted to let you know that i'll be there in 15 minutes." I nodded but then remember that he couldn't see me.

"Okay."

"See you in a few Vanna."

"See you in a few." Hanging up I sigh dreamily. I wonder if its a date? That thought made me blush, bad. Walking over to my dresser I plug my Mp3 player up to my speakers and press play. Marilyn Manson's This Is The New Shit blasted from my speakers. I sang along to the happily and picked out my clothes. Today I decided that i'd be drastic and wear a skirt. I don't know why I just felt the need to wear it. Strange right. I wasn't really one for skirts though. I wasn't saying that I hated them or anything like that, I just didn't wear them a lot.

Grabbing my black tutu skirt I lay it on the bed. Moving some clothes around in my dresser I grab my purple 'I Heart Nerds' panda shirt. Laying that on the bed too I sigh. Jessie J's 'Do it like a dude' went off and The Ready Set 'Love Like Woe' came on. Walking into the bathroom I turn the water on and wait for it to heat up. Since I really love this song I start to sing along with it while I get in the shower.