CHAP 14: hp and movies

WARNING: THIS IS VERY SHORT DUE TO PRESSURE. PLEASE DON'T KEEL ME. 

<Gabby's POV>

We waited for atleast a hundred years before Zayn arrived. He was all smiles! I wonder…… Harry arrived just minutes after we did. Since Little White Lies is showing, we decided to make a run for it. It wasn’t awkward between me and Harry, which is a good thing.

I’m really sorry I can’t quite narrate well because I’m too excited for the movie.

“I’ll be going to the loo. I’ll just follow you inside. Please avoid troubles even if they’re winking at you.” Liam said as he walked away. Just a few seconds after,

“Boo!!!”

“STUPEFY!” I accidentally yelled as I jumped like a kitty cat but I just hid my deadly claws the moment I saw Zayn laugh his ass off. If you are a Harry Potter fan, you would know what I mean. GRRRR. I was beyond terrified! I was just relieving from the fright while the guys are so busy rolling on the floor laughing while holding their stomachs.

I glared at them one by one, and held an imaginary wand. They played along and pretended to be terrified of the spells I might use.

Ofcourse I turned to Zayn first since he’s the baddest of them aLL, and shouted,”AVIFORS!” He pretended to be drowning, since it was a water spell (just imagine it was too much water) and looked with wide eyes as he fell on the floor. Louis crawled over to Zayn, shaking him as if to wake him.

“YOU MONSTER!” He yelled at me but I chuckled evilly, whisking my wand. I looked at him with an evil smirk.

“DENSAUGEO!” Lou slowly put his hands to his mouth, as if it was really enlarged by the spell and stared at me with horror in his eyes. Harry looked at Lou, then at me. He slowly stood up making his way to me but I stopped him before he could do anything to me.

“REDUCTO!” I pointed my “wand” at the empty space beside him, as if there’s something solid that can be thrown. He tried to run, but my powers are too strong. He fell face first on the floor next to Zayn’s ‘dead body’.

“HOW-HOW DARE YOU GABBY! I THOUGHT YOU LOVE US!” Niall yelled, wiping the tears from his eyes. Out of the corner of my eyes, I can see people looking at us confused, dazzled, and a hundred more adjectives that can describe what we are doing. It’s quite distracting really, fans have now  been taking pictures. I know Niall could see them, but being awesome as we are, we remained awesome. (THAT DIDN’T MAKE SENSE)

“A-HA-HA-HA-HA oh Niall, my sweet oh Niall. I do love you. But… you broke my tiny heart,  shattering them into million pieces.” I said and I pretended to be sad yet evil at the same time.

“YOU ARE EVIL! YOU HAVE NO HEART!”

“I HAVE! BUT YOU TOOK IT FROM ME!” I said.

He looked at me for a moment and starts to speak but then he suddenly had a face splitting grin. Then realization hit me.

I have, but you took it from me

Processing…..

Loading…..

Dingdingding

SYNTAX ERROR

WHAT.

OH,

I blushed as he also did, forgetting about our little play. But then, just in time Daddy Direction  stepped in.