CHAP 12: tetetetexxxxxxx

okay this chapter REALLY sucks. but oh well :)

“Thanks for the treat Niall. I really need the Ice cream, althought I had two for the night, which is more than enough sugar than my body needs.” I told him and he chuckled.

“Ouch. I thought you'll say you badly needed a buddy.”

I smacked him lightly on the arm which he returned back. P.S. Niall's got strong punch.

“ So, see you some other time?” He asked, and I smiled.

“Of course Niall. Take care.” I hugged him and we said goodnight.

The moment I stepped in my apartment, I was greeted by a very angry yet happy Mia.

“Where have you been young lady?!” She asked and raised her brows at me. I can see that she's trying so hard not to smile, but her eyes failed her.

“Gee, what crawled on your butt and died?” I sarcastically replied passing by her but she stopped me by grabbing my arm.

“We've been worried about you Gabby. The boys told us what happened.” She told me but I ignored her.

“Oh come'on Gab. We're your friends, but you don't tell us anything anymore.” She whispered. I stopped on my tracks as I realized what a horrible friend I've been for not telling them about the break up and the massive argument. I sighed and went down the steps. I extended my arms, and motioned her to give me hug. First she hesitated, but then gave me a hug.

“I'm really sorry Mia. Forgive me?” I asked her and she looked at me with puppy eyes. That only means one thing: She's gonna ask a question. “Okay what is it?”

“Where have you been?” There.

“Can we please sit down first?” I said and we sat down on the cushiony sofa. DUH.

“Okay. So when I walked out from the boy's house, Zayn's friend followed me out. Well, we became friends and she offered to treat me ice cream at St. Regis. Of course I took the offer, it's ice cream for crying out loud.” Mia nodded, knowing my fiend for ice cream.” Then I took her to La Viva Ilongga, my treat of course. Then Niall walked in the scene even though I told him not to follow me or talk to me for the mean time. I was so mean to him that he almost cried but then Ice cream called our names so we decided to just hang out and eat because we know that we both need it. Then voila, here I am.” '

“You could’ve told me that you just had ice cream.” She said sheepishly.

“But- fine. Next time i'll give you a maximum of one sentence report.”

“I'm just kidding! But you know, I think Niall still loves you.” She blurted out.

“No, no way.” That is just impossible.