Enjoying

It was the day of the party. Celia was dressing up and I was in the bathroom. She pushed me inside, giving me the swimsuit we bought. I was sulking. I was so depressed and scared.

"Celia, I can't do this. I don't want to go" I shouted from the bathroom.

The door opened "You still haven't changed, it's been twenty minutes since I sent you in, get ready or I'll strip you" she closed the door after saying that.

I had no way out. I changed into my swimsuit. I stepped outside and saw Celia looking flawless as usual. She was looking so hot. Her figure was way too awesome with those flaunting curves.

"I don't feel comfortable in this" I complained.

"Your swimsuit doesn't even look like one, you know I chose the most comfortable for you and you look pretty in that" she replied.

She was right though. She really chose a nice outfit for me. It wasn't that exposing.

"Let's go, you will enjoy, I will be always around" she said pushing me out from my house.

I don't want to ruin your time with Kyle.

"You don't have to be around me, I will be fine" I smiled.

"Okay, if you say so" she agreed.

Thank goodness! I don't want to be a burden.

The beach was already full with the high schoolers by the time we reached.

"I was waiting for you, you are smoking" Kyle was the first one to greet us.

Celia blushed at his compliment. I guess it'll be an awesome date for them. He took Celia away with my consent. I can't let my bestie waste her love life for me.

I looked around and saw some people playing volleyball, some were swimming and then I saw Zac.

He's making out with Amelia. Ewww! Jerk.

I don't know but that sight really made me angry. I went and sat near the waves. I had never been to a beach.

How can they be so pretty. They are so big. Oh gosh! The waves are so beautiful.

"Oh! Someone's wearing a baby swimsuit, why don't we give this baby a ride in the ocean" Amelia stood near me and her minions cheered up.

I got up and tried to ignore her.

"Not so fast, we want to have some fun, miss party popper, Ryan do it" she said to a blonde guy in her group.

He picked me up and started walking into the water "put me down! Amelia, I am not joking, I don't know swimming, let me go" and I was splashed into the water.

I panicked, I didn't know what to do. I shouted for help but the salty water choked me up. It was horrible.

This is it. I will die and it won't matter to anyone just like my birth didn't matter to my parents.

I blacked out.

Celia's viewpoint

I was having time of my life with Kyle. He was really praising me so much. He gave me a piggy back ride. We were making a sand castle when we heard some commotion.

I looked around and it was Emma. She was drowning and Amelia and her gang was staring at her with their mouths wide open.

I started running towards her but before I could, Zac plunged into water. He swam faster than a whale and brought Emma out.

"Is she ok ?, Is she breathing?" I asked but Zac was busy testing her nerves.

He pushed her stomach and some water came out of her mouth "her pulse is so weak, damn it" Zac groaned.