A new mess

Again, I am on the roller coaster of my life, walking entertainment for my school. I tried opening my locker but it won't budge, I tried harder and boom!!down came sand, my locker looked like a mini beach.

"Emma, that's not what a locker is for, you keep sand in there?" Amelia chuckled.

Yep, I know you did it. Only you can be satisfied by stupid useless pranks. You and your minions.

"Oh Amelia, did you forget you left your foundation in my locker, don't forget to take it" I replied sarcastically which made everyone laugh including Zac. She hissed at him.

"Don't act smart" she clenched her teeth.

"Why? you can't even act?" I giggled.

"you.. " she was interrupted.

"Emma, let's go to class together" I turned around to see the one and only badass Axel black. I was shocked.

Are you insane? just because I told you my name yesterday doesn't mean I will act friendly to you. Stupid jerk.

He held my hand possessively. I was about to retort when Zac punched him out of nowhere.

"How dare you touch her, she doesn't even know you I bet" Zac was angry. Everyone was surprised.

"You did the biggest mistake by punching me, I know her.. " he was interrupted

"How long?" Zac asked me.

"What the heck! I don't know him. He just forced me to tell him my name yesterday" I replied angrily.

"Come on babe, don't be mad just because I didn't kiss you, you don't have to lie" Axel said dramatically.

Is this guy for real? Why is he doing this? How dare he tarnish my image. Wait, someone might have planned this.

I turned to look at Amelia and she was smirking. Everything was clear, She told this jerk to spoil my image.

"You are lying, I don't even know you and don't call me babe, you jerk" I spoke those words but I was scared as people may believe him rather than believing me.

Axel smiled "Oh come here my sweetheart, no need to hide that you have been asking me to sleep with you."

All students started whispering things.

"Looks like someone is a secret slut" Amelia spoke.

I felt like crying. She crossed the line by calling me characterless. I was hyperventilating.

Axel held my hands and pushed me towards my locker, leaning in to kiss me.

"Please stop it, you all are lying, please.. " tears rolled down from my eyes. I couldn't move as he forced his whole weight on me. Just as he was about to kiss me, someone punched him but I couldn't make out who it was as everything turned black.

"When will she be up?" I heard that line as I became conscious. I saw a girl staring at me curiously. I was taken aback.

"How are you feeling now?" the nurse asked me.
"I am fine but I will feel better if you could tell what happened to me" I couldn't figure out anything.

"Oh I'll tell you.. " interrupted the girl.
"Do I know you?"
"Thank her, she brought you here " the nurse left me with those words.

"Umm.. " I was still confused.

"Oh gosh! do you know Zac and Axel are suspended for a week. I hated what Axel did to you. It is clearly plotting done by Amelia. You know you just passed out when he was about to kiss you forcefully. Zac punched him and the fight broke out. It got heated up and now they are suspended. My lovely Zac is suspended" she kept on speaking like some news reporter.

Minding My Own Business जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें