Change

"Get up!!!" Celia shouted.

I gave her an extra key to my house for emergency but she invades my house like anything.

"I'm not a morning person like you" I pulled my blanket over my face.

After two minutes, I was thrown onto the floor.

"That hurts! You are so bad" I said.

"Quit whining, get ready and why are your parents not home?, I've never met them" she asked.

That question made my drowsiness vanish.

"Oh they ...they are out on a business tour again and I will get ready" I got up.

"Hurry up and make me something to eat afterwards, I am going to copy the homework from you" she fumbled through my bag.

I went to take a shower.After getting ready ,I started preparing breakfast. Celia was going through my whole house now. But it doesn't matter, She fills my life with cheerfulness. Her aura is so positive. After breakfast, we left for school.

It was bustling pretty much for Monday morning blues.

"Where's your Romeo?" I asked Celia jestingly.

"Don't say that.. " she was interrupted when Kyle put his arm over her shoulder"Morning to you both."

We both replied. Soon after that, Amelia, Zac and the others also showed up.

"Hi "he said to me.
I just smiled.

"He told me that you are now one of our friends, so I guess I will tolerate you, for my hubby" Amelia said pushing herself on Zac's chest.

"The feeling is mutual" I replied with a straight face.

Celia and Kyle were lost in their own world.

"I'll see you during lunch, Celia" I brought her out of her trance.

"Sit with us, we'll all sit together during lunch ,you won't mind, right Becky?" Amelia said and then I saw Becky coming in front.

I felt empty. I wanted to deny this offer but I couldn't since Celia was hinting me to say yes. Becky had been hanging around Amelia since we fought. I couldn't forget what she did to me.

"You won't mind either, right?" Celia shook my shoulder.

"yeah.. yeah ok" I left for my class after saying that.

The lectures were pretty boring but the increase in the syllabus made me reckless. I know exams are still faraway but I can't help it.

Nerd problems.

It was lunchtime and I wanted to go missing but for Celia's sake, I entered the cafeteria. The popular table was all helter skelter. But Celia's smile calmed me. She waved at me. She was really happy with Kyle and Kyle reflected back the same expression.

"You can stand around us, there's no place, I really wished you could sit but" Amelia said that.

I ignored her stupid attempt to hurt me "guys, I had been called by a teacher so I will see you.. " I couldn't complete my sentence as Zac got up and made me sit in his place.

"Guys! I hope you remember we are going to have a beach party this weekend so, everyone,you all are invited" he yelled.

Whole cafeteria cheered up and nobody remembered what I was saying.

Beach! No way!I can't wear swimsuits. Firstly, they are too exposing and shamefully, I don't know swimming. I can't go.

"Emma ,you fine?, guys, she won't be going" Celia came to my rescue.

Thanks for understanding me. You are a life saver.

"Why? Do you like acting special, Scarlett! We are not untouchables, are you afraid? Is your body scarred? Are you... "Amelia was getting on my nerves.

"I don't know how to swim" I yelled and everyone started laughing.

I turned red. I hurriedly got up and left. I could hear someone asking me to stop but I had enough.

I went out and suddenly I was pulled into a hug.

"Don't worry, Nobody will hurt you, I promise" Celia calmed me down.

Somehow she knows exactly what to say.

"I'm afraid, what will happen?" I asked.

"You will be going, looking gorgeous and we will rock"she beamed at me.
"And yeah, we are going shopping today "

"Yes "I smiled.

"Thank goodness you are ok, I am sorry for Amelia's stupid words" I turned around to see Zac.

"Yeah friend, can't even stand for me, bye" I walked past him.

Zac's viewpoint

The moment I made announcement for the beach party, everyone went crazy. They were excited but Emma's face went pale. Clearly, She didn't like it. But I was being selfish here. I wanted to know her more and to see her in swimsuit too. I am not that pervert but I guess I felt infatuated.

Knowing that Celia and Kyle were dating, I knew she would show up at the party. But Celia denied it. She sure was a good best friend.

Hearing her, Amelia provoked Emma and I didn't stop her on purpose. I knew that Emma would get angry and say yes to the party. But when she left the cafeteria, her sad expression tore me apart.

I snapped at Amelia "I told you she was a friend, why the hell are you talking like that to her?"

"You're fighting with me for her, shut up" she yelled .

"What.ever."I glared at her. I left for Emma.

I saw Celia with her. Emma looked fine now. I apologised for Amelia's behaviour but Emma was angry that I didn't stand up for her.

I did that on purpose to make you agree to go to the party.

I had no words to say to her. I planned that I will win her heart during the party.

But why am I affected by her? Get out of my mind Emma.

Rest of the day was boring. Amelia was still the same, throwing herself on me. I wonder why I dated her. Maybe because of physical pleasure but I had not done that since the day I met Emma.

That girl will turn me into a saint.

Kyle and Celia were lovebirds. They were the perfect couple. He really was serious about Celia. He picked fights with her on purpose to catch her attention.

About my life, I had no clue how it'll end up. My mind was so messed up. But I was really excited for the party. I will get to see the real Emma again. The girl who took my breath away and that feeling still tingles my spine.

....
Please vote and comment.