A new entry

Picture of main lead male above.

............

"Here are your notes, I prepared them in advance" I said.

"Thank you Emma, what would I do without you."

Use someone else.

"You would still survive, believe me Becky " and then she laughed in embarrassment and I fake smiled.

By now you might have got an idea about me. Yes, I am a friend with benefits and that also for everyone. Not that kind of benefits though.

I have been taught that one should be kind to all even if they don't deserve, even if some of them deserve to be slapped with a bat.

Thanks to this, I am an epitome of kindness. I can't sleep if I don't help someone who asked for it. I am sick of it though. I want to become bold enough to say no at least.

We entered the class which was unfortunately not for me, as I hate maths.

Ah! My wonderful stalker. Math be saying, you didn't chose me, I chose you.

Me and Becky sat beside each other. Yes, we are best friends but I would prefer friends because I am more like a prophet for guessing exam questions for her which teacher might ask in the test and I hate to admit it but my guesses are 95% correct.

We were waiting for teacher to show up when someone moved my chair with their feet from behind which caught me off guard and I fell from my chair and everyone found the clown in me.

"So sorry Emma, I didn't mean to startle you" Carey apologized.

Yeah, I know sweetheart, you suddenly became elastic girl huh.

"Didn't I tell you on phone that you can copy my assignment on Wednesday, it's Monday today" I said angrily.

"Oh you read my mind, well don't forget then" she said.

Finally the walking algebra came, I mean our teacher.

"By friday, I want the assignments, hope you remember that" he announced it so seriously as if our assignments were important for some UN peace proposals.

He cleared his throat saying, "We have a got a new student with us."

Just then a stupid creation entered, ok, ok, a boy entered and girls went awwwww. There were whispers and chuckles. I could hear everyone gasp and even boys also.

Wow, the population of gays just increased.

"Can such a perfect guy exist, he's so hot, manly and cute too" I could hear Becky saying this to me.

"He is Zac loran, please get along" the teacher said.

"Becky at least now you won't be bunking school that much" she nudged me in the stomach. I just smiled.

Wow! Life became more stupid. As if it ever made sense.

The guy walked towards us. I fixed my glasses and tried to look busy in my book.

"Sir, is wearing telescope allowed in the class?" he said pointing at my glasses.

The entire class laughed as if it was joke of the century.

What the heck is his problem.

"Take your seat" the teacher paid no heed to the situation.

The entire lecture I could feel his eyes on me.

This is so weird.

Rest of the day was normal.

Becky and I have only English and Math together. So we met at lunch after that. She was just staring at the newbie who already became popular with everyone. I especially turned my back towards the excited newbie fans and sat in front of Becky .