Grace Noticed

"Open up sleeping beauty" Celia was banging at the door of my house. She was here so early in the morning.

"I am coming, wait" I quickly ran and opened the door.

"What are you doing here so early, school is in an hour" I asked.

She was holding a package and she was already dressed beautifully for school.

"An hour is not enough!" she sighed.

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

But Celia's expression was of excitement and I felt a bad foreboding.

"We have to get you ready, I have bought the dress which was in your wish list and today you will flaunt" she shrieked. She was pumped up for early morning.

How did she know about my wish list?

"When did you see my wish list and how do you know about it?" I enquired.

"Miss questionnaire, I checked out your cellphone without you being noticing .." I interrupted her.

"What all you saw?" she shouldn't come to know about my family that I don't have any.

"Don't panic, I just saw images which were full of dresses, heels, pendants and what not, I mean if you love this stuff, why don't you try on" she made it clear that she gained enough knowledge about me.

I just looked at her and smiled sheepishly.

"Here's the dress, have a look" she opened the package she was holding.

The dress was prettier than it looked in my picture gallery.

"Oh my god! I love you Celia" I hugged her

"Love you too Scarlett, now time to get ready" she stated.

"No, no, no, I can't wear it, it is pretty but I haven't worn such dresses" I didn't feel confident to wear it no matter how much I loved dressing up. I lacked the guts.

"Shut up!" she shouted.

Before I could do anything, She rushed to the kitchen and brought me a glass full of water.

"Drink it and calm down" she gave it to me.

I drank it and the next thing I remember was that I blacked out.

I could hear someone screaming with excitement but couldn't comprehend the situation. My head was spinning. Light entered my eyes and I was back to my senses.

"You took time becoming conscious, hurry up, we have to leave for school" I saw Celia in front of me.
I was sitting on the chair in my room.

"Just look at yourself, I am jealous, you will slay all the boys in school today" she winked.

"How can you do this to me, you added something in the water and made me unconscious, how.. " I became silent when she made me stand in front of my full length mirror.