Island Trap

Chapter 1-An ordinary day

That cold winter morning as I woke up I rubed my eyes and got out of my bed.I walked my way to the bathroom to take a shower, after I got warm water running I took of my shirt and undressed.

Once I finished my shower I looked at my clock above my dresser 6:02 I had to reach the bus in 28 minutes.I got my back pack and found my sketch book I was going to give my friend Janise she's a girl that is different always exciteing and fun I promised I would give her a sketch book when we talked.I went to the kitchen and got a bowl out of a cabinet,a spoon also cereal,and milk from the fridge.I ate quickly to make it to the bus,once I finished I put the dishes in the sink and put the milk and cereal up.

The clock buzzed 6:30 I ran out my house shutting the door behind me.I made it to the bus barley in time.I got on and walked to my seat and sat down.Lupe the girl sitting across from my seat was laying her little feet on the seat she was a weird girl but at the same time popular I never liked her but I thought she likes me because she would always stare at me. It was a pretty long drive to the school and once we got out I see my friend Ulysses he looks almost like me thats why we're friends."Hey Adan guess what," Ulysses said, "What," I said wanting to know "There is a contest of a obstacle course whoever can finish the fastest goes to a island trip for Christmas I signed you up,"

I got a poster where the contest would be at. When I see Janise at her locker putting her stuff up.I walk up to her and I say,"Hey Janise how are you." "Great Adan and you," she says happily "Here merry Christmas," I gave her the sketch book and she said,"Oh.....Adan I.....I...don't know what to say thanks," she said,"Your welcome Janise,"

I was walking toward Advisory until my friend Sara came and said,"Hey Adan." "Hey Sara," we both talked for a while and we headed to theater where our Advisory is.Once we both made it through the bell rang and Advisory started ,"That was close Sara,"I said,"Too close Adan."

I walked around the room looking for something to do then I gave up.My teacher Ms.Holt asked if I wanted to read a script she was a theater teacher and I liked acting I got a monologue which is a single charecter talking about how he is and feels I decided to do Julius Caesar and I was doing a character called Antony.I took a deep breath and said,"Friends,Romans,country men lend me your ears.I have come to bury Caesar not to praise him.The evil that do lives after them and the good are off intended with their bones.So let it be with Caesar the noble Brutus."

I heard clapping from the room everyone liked the way I expressed the character."Adan you were fantastic," Veronica and Sara said at the same time which crepped me out ,"It was just a monologue." Then the bell rang I was off to second period everyone in the room saw me as a movie star.

After school I get a text from Veronica saying,"Hey are yu doing anything this afternoon?" "I don't have any plans y," I wait for her to text back when she does she says," I.was hoping we can go c a movie together," "Only yu nd me right and I can go I'll get ready ," I text back."Yeah it's at the mall c u there,"she texts.

I go to my room and look for something good to wear I've been on many dates but I don't know if me and Veronica watching a movie.....I mean......well....I'll look good for this but not as well as I would look on a Date.I wore a red T-shirt and some skinny jeans the outfit looked pretty good.I walked to my drawer and pulled out 20$ for me and Veronica then I pull out my phone and text her l,"R u payin for ur ticket," then she replies,"Yeah y?" "Nothing just asking,"when I put my phone in my pocket I see my brother Geovanni in my doorway,"Where are you going," he asked suspiciously ,"To the movies with friends," I said,"If girls are gonna be there I can-," "No It's just a friend okaii were watching a movie."I asked my mom to take me she asked when the movie ends,"I'll call you when it ends okay mom."

At the movie theater I see Veronica wearing a green jacket with skinny jeans with green Vans."Hey Adan we're watching survivor okay," she said.Once I got my ticket she grabs my arm and once we made it through my phone rings ,"Adan turn it off I wanna see this with you and I don't want to get disturbed." I look at my phone and find out Janise was calling me,"I have to take this okay," I said to Veronica,"Hey Adan I was calling because I wanted to say thank you for the sketch book," she said shyly ,"Hey have you heard about the obstacle competition whoever wins gets a trip to an Island called Eden," "Yeah I entered it and I plan to win."After I finished talking to Janise Veronica caught me by surprise she pulled me inside the theater while I was turning off my phone.

The movie is about a boy who lives on a island when a lot of people choose to take over his land and hurt his people he is trained by an retired assassin that teaches him how to survive and kill.Near the ending of the movie Veronica cuddles to me every time someone dies she grabs me quickly.When the kid saved everyone Veronica huged me hard then when I moved her head up I don't know but quickly her lips met mine we stayed there for a long time kissing.I break away ,"Thanks Adan," Veronica says turning red.

After I went home I quickly went to sleep then I have a dream I was at a Island and I seem to be in a village I was about to be hanged everyone screamed I couldn't make out what they were saying but they seem angry that I was getting hanged weird guys in suits put a sack on my head and I get hanged.