twelve

PLS PLS PLS READ THE A/N @ THE END OF THIS SUPER IMPORTANT!!!!

I WILL NOT UPDATE UNTIL THIS CHAPTER GETS 25 VOTES!!!!

okay i'm done.

here's chapter 12🙂🙂🙂

beatrice

for the next two days, beatrice did not leave the apartment. she avoided any scenario where she would need to leave the apartment. after she told cameron that she had seen her mother in the lobby, he was pissed, to say the very least. they didn't know if elena was there to cause problems. and cameron didn't want anything to happen to beatrice. he knew that elena was beatrice's biological mother, but he didn't know why in the world she would be in their lobby. he thought maybe she was stalking beatrice. bea knew that this situation had cameron very uneasy and suspicious of everything. so she promised him that she wouldnt talk to elena unless cameron was there. she knew that put him at ease.

beatrice was also u easy about this whole situation. she had no idea what to do. so she stayed in. for a week to be exact. and hayes never left either. he stayed with her the whole week. to other people it might seem like he was being clingy, but he loved her. he did. he had told her and now there was no turning back. his feelings were all out
there.

but hers weren't. she didn't bring it up anymore. it wasn't because she didnt feel the same way. it was because she was so scared of what that meant. she had never loved anyone. and she knew it wasn't just a super easy job. she knew it required attention, patience, benevolence, and all these other things that she didn't know she could feel.

so she didn't say it back, but he knew. he knew she loved him. and even though it hurt a little bit that she didn't say it back, she showed it. she always showed it. so he did too. he didn't leave and stayed with her.

it was day three. the third day that they were going to be stuck in the apartment.

beatrice had waken up before hayes and she was currently making everyone breakfast.
she turned up the volume on her music, alicia keys currently singing. she turned back to the mixing bowls and she put a little bit of almond milk in one of them. she was making vegan pancakes for everyone. that was one of the only things that the boys couldn't tell was vegan and they actually ate. they refused to eat anything vegan. expect for hayes, he ate anything. she laughed quietly at the thought.

she kept mixing the ingredients and put of nowhere, she felt two strong arms wrap around her waist, a bare chest against her shirt and she relaxed into him, knowing it was hayes.

"good morning angel." his voice was so low and scratchy, she couldn't help but laugh. she turned and kissed his cheek.

"good morning g" she wrapped her arms around his neck.

hayes smiled at this and turned his attention to the food behind her.
"wow looks great. smells good too" he laughed and pointed to the burning pancake that was on the store.

beatrice gasped, pushed hayes away and ran to the stove.

"holy holy holy holy" she repeated and took the pan of the burning hot stove and threw it into the sink. she panted and leaned onto the counter.

hayes snorted and laughed. beatrice looked up and annoyance flared up inside her. she went up to him and pushed him.

"hayes that was not funny. you distracted me. i could've started a fire or something." she said sitting down on the counter. he walked up to her and he put his hands down on the counter her beside her.