three

beatrice

as soon as they got home, beatrice went to the kitchen and laid down the bags from shake shack, sin enshe was vegan she got a fruit salad, while cameron ordered burgers for the rest of them.

she waited for cameron at the table so that they could eat together. finally, he went and sat by her at the table. they prayed a small, short prayer and began to eat. three years ago, while she was at the orphanage, more and more children began pouring in the doors of the orphanage. miss carol was so stressed that year, having so much paperwork to fill out. she hated seeing miss carol like that. she was a good woman and she didnt deserve that. beatrice's thoughts were disturbed when cameron said "you look a little tired. we can go watch tv, if you want. " she nodded her head and slid off the chair and softly walked to the couch with cameron. he sat down first and she layed down next to him, putting her head onto the pillow that was on his lap.

"what do you want to watch?" cam asked
beatrice shrugged not knowing alot of tv shows. " you can pick"

cameron flipped through the chanels until she saw one that caught her attention. it was called 'grease'
" this one looks good" she said to cameron hoping he would be okay with it.

"sure babe."
she didnt really understand it but she loved the clothing they wore, and their beautiful voices.

watching tv, she realized, made her sleepy. so as sandy was signing medolically about her being devoted to danny, she fell asleep the ups and down in the melody.

hayes

"we have to go home." hayes looked at nash with a pleading look until nash complied. they walked out of the store they were at and walked to nash's white rover. hayes turned the radio on seeing on of his favorite songs on. 'often' by the weeknd played loud until they got home. getting home felt like a relief after a long day out. all he wanted to do is fall into his large bed. nash walked in front of him and unlocked the door. he walked in and fell directly onto the couch and grabbed the blanket, uncovering a beautiful girl. nash walked in looking at the girl. he was so confused. then he remembered about the talk that cam gave him two days ago.

"cameron alexander dallas. care to explain?" nash yelled at cameron

"it told you guys i was going to do it. if you didnt believe me, its on you."

'he actually adopted her.'

hayes was so shocked, he couldn't even say anything

the girl began to stir, so they stopped talking.

"cam?" the girl asked.

her voice was so angelic. he'd never heard anything so pure and sweet.

"who are they?" she said looking at hayes and cam. she was so adorable and she made hayes feel all fuzzy inside. it was wierd as fuck. it was like he had never seen anything remotely close to a girl, but this girl made him forget all of the girls from the photoshoots. all of his exes, were just that compared to this angel in front of him. his exes were all whores and seeked out things other than love.

he shook his head, eliminating all of his thoughts and focused on the girl.

"oh you must nash and hayes." beatrice said with realization in her eyes. she got up and hayes saw she was wearing his clothes.

"cute clothes."he said smirking.

she looked down and she blushed immensely. when she looked up again hayes' hand was extended, trying to shake hands. she moved his hand out of the way & hugged him.

"they taught me, at the orphanage, that hand shakes were for business only. and since im going to live here now, i dont really consider this business." she said sincerely

hayes found himself blushing, but he told himself to stop.

they pulled away and nash came up to her.

"im nash and im hella glad that you're here. hopefully you can put hayes in his place"

***********************************************************************
august 24, 2016.

im edeting rn and in all honesty this shit sucks. i feel like my writing has maturee so much as ive written this. agh. im cringing at all the damn pet name i used.

xoxo, cammy🍒