eleven

beatrice

when beatrice finally woke up, she looked at her phone seeing that it was 2:45pm. she had 15 minutes until the meeting with an investigator started. she looked around the bed seeing that the three boys were asleep. she she woke cameron up and went to her room to change. she quickly pulled the dress over her head, put on her socks, and slipped into her shoes. she quickly brushed her hair. she ran to the kitchen grabbed a bar and a water bottle.

she called camerons name.

"im coming. give me a sec" he yelled from his room

she looked up at the staircase and she saw hayes in a fresh set of clothes.

"g, what are you doing?" she asked. he was sick and she didnt want him to leave the house. she just wanted him to get better.

"im going with you and cam." he said before he got a terrible coughing fit. he bent down and tried to control his breathing. bea quickly went over to him and gave him her water. he nodded and drank it hoping it would help.

"look g. i get that you want to help, but your sick. you should stay here and rest." she said looking at him.

"no" he whispered. he wasnt going to let her go there without him. he wanted to be there for her when she came out of the meeting.

cameron came walking down the stairs, "you guys ready?"

beatrice just nodded, knowing that hayes was not going to budge. if he really wanted to be there she wasnt going to stop him.

they walked out of the penthouse and went down the elevator. the lobby was mostly empty except for the nice lady at the front desk and a beautiful woman sitting in the lounge. beatrice was taken back at how beautiful the woman was. she had lighty tan skin, high cheekbones, dark eyes, and dark hair that was pulled up. when they walked by her, beatrice's eyes skimmed over the silver name tag she had on that said dr elena. she got a weird vibe whenever she walked by her for some odd reason. hayes caught sight of bea and noticed something was off.

"bea, whats wrong?" he said with concern.

bea pointed at the woman, "i dont know i just got a strange feeling when we walked by her."

hayes was very confused to say the very least.

"she's really beautiful" bea said looking back at the woman. hayes noticed that she indeed was. and he noticed that she happened to look alot like bea.

"oh my god bea. she looks just like you." he said smiling.

beatrice rolled her eyes and smiled as they walked out of the aparment complex. they walked to cam's car and got in. hayes choosing to sit in the back with bea as cameron drove. beatrice looked out the window and wondered. she wondered about her mother. like the big questions, what did she look like? what was her name? where did she live? was she married? and she also thought about the little details about her mother. what was her favorite color? did she have a nickname? whatwere her hobbies? what was her favorite song? where did she work?

bea wanted to know everthing.

hayes distracted her thoughts by taking her hand.
he got close to her ear and whispered, "i want you to know that even though that we arent like together, im here for you. whatever happens with your mother, im here. i'll stay up late and listen to you vent about your thoughts. im willing to do anything for you. just please beatrice, im begging you, dont leave me."

beatrice looked at him and realised just like him, she would do anything for this boy, hayes grier. and even though she only knew him for a few months, she was falling in love with him. she remembers hayes telling the same thing right before she fell asleep a week ago. and it scared her. she didnt even know what that really meant. like did they have to be together? did they have to tell each other this? would this change everything?