two

"we're home tris. beatrice. wake up babygirl." cameron shook the girls' shoulders lightly until she stirred.

beatrice woke, not knowing her she was. she took in her surroundings, remebering, piece by piece, where she was.

"babe we're home." cameron repeated.

"oh okay." she opened the door of the black SUV she was in. she got out and followed cameron to the luxurious aparment complex in front of her.

they went into the nice, air conditioned lobby. cameron said hi to a few of the people and they went to the elevator. beatrice pushed the up arrow button, the the level 8 button.

cameron walks down the hallway holding beatrices hand until they get to the right apartment. while cameron fished his keys out of his pocket, beatrice looked around. beside the door there was a small sign that said 'penthouse 149'. cameron finally opens the door and begins to show her around. she is so amazed at how simple and spacious everything is. everythings is black, white, and gray.

he shows her the kitchen, the living room, the balcony, and lastly, her room. her room was all white. it had a big, white bed, with, big, fluffy pillows. there was an apple laptop on the bed. miss carol had the same one. the only difference was that miss carols was not as slim as the one on her bed. she was so suprised at how nice everythings was, but the best part of her room were the windows. huge, ceiling-to-floor windows that showed a view of the city. she loved everything.

she turned and looked at cameron.

"cameron. really this is honestly too much-"

"tris, i want only the best for you. and call me cam."

she smiled, thinking to herself that no one had ever cared for her like that before.

she liked cam. he was fun to be around but he was not immature. he was sweet but not all mushy.

"hey. how about will we wait for nash and hayes-" he got cut off by the girl.

"who are they"

"oh right." he said remembering that he had not introduced them yet, "nash and hayes are brothers. and they live with us. nash is my best friend. hes 18 and hayes just turned 16. hayes is cool to be around, yall should get along great."

"okay" she nodded. "so what do we do while we are waiting for them?"

"i was thinking i could take you shopping. we do need to get you a new wardrobe. and then how about we stop at a restaurant." he smiled at the girl infront of him.

"okay. but if we are going out, could i like, borrow something to wear." she smiled

cam laughed and told her that he would get something out of hayes' closet.

beatrice waited in her room until cameron got back with a pair of gray nike sweatpants, and loose white shirt, and a pair of adidas

she thanked him and took the clothes to the bathroom that was attached to her room.

she put on the clothes on and smoothed out her hair.

"ready?" cam asked her when he noticed her.

"yea. lets go."

they began their shopping trip with urban outfitters and ended at brandy melville.

they ended up with about twelve bags and they decided to go and eat at shake shack.

as she ordered, he stood back and admired her long dark brown hair. her dark gray eyes stood out from her plae coloured skin. she was beautiful. she was a petite, inoccent, beautiful angel. he wanted to protect her to the fullest. he knew that the boys would love her as much as he did.

she turned around and looked at him.

"cam. is that it?" she asked him. she had ordered enough for the boys, she hoped.

"yea babe." he looked up at the cashier "how much will that be?"

"thatll be $37.75"

he handed her his credit card, waited for the food in bags, took her hand, and went to the car.

on their way home, it was silent. cameron was worried that beatrice thought he was awkward, so he turned the radio on & hotline bling came on.

beatrice looked out the window when cam stopped at the red light. to her left was a flower stand and she saw a some black orchids. black orchids were her absolute favorite flowers. they were so beautiful. when she was at the orphanage, miss carol would tell her the story of how she found her.

miss carol had been dealing with paperwork and upset children all day long, and she kept telling herself something good was bound to happen. it was about midnight when she heard a soft cries coming from outside. she went to open the door, and there she was. the most beautiful babygirl she had ever seen. she was in a handwoven basket with one orchid a beside the baby. on the stem of the orchid,there was a little note attached that said 'beatrice teresa violeta .' on the front and 'i love you' on the back. miss carol took the baby inside and washed her & thought to herself 'this was my one good thing today.'

miss carol knew beatrice would want something of her mothers when she got older, so she put the little tag from the white rose on a gold chain. when beatrice was nine she began to ask questions about her family & thats when miss carol gave her the necklace she had kept a secret for so many years.

to this day, black orchids always remind beatrice that something good is bound to happen. they remind her of a fresh start, of a clean slate, a new tomorrow.

and that is exactly what cameron had given her.

a second chance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

so i kind of totally redid this chapter bc i hated the other one. & tbh i think its a hEllOf alot better. sooooo yea. lol

omg the feels here.

& one favor, if u guys could vote, i would greatly appreciate it. my other fanfic has like 150 view and 1 vote so...

*awkward silence*

its whatever

ily u guys & ill try & update sooner.

❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂ ❂

yea tbh i see beatrice like lilly collins. lol ik she doesnt look latina but it will all be axplained later on. but i dont want to add a cast just bc. but yea, just my personal opinion. :)))))

&&&&&

ily w/all my hearttt