four

beatrice
so far everything was perfect. she adored the way cameron treated her. nash was so funny and nice to her also. but there was something different about hayes. he wasnt mean or rude. he was just sort of distant. there were days were he was so polite, but there were other days were he would lock himself in his room. she just wanted to be friends, she didnt see the harm in that. so she decided she would talk to him. she just didnt know when.

after breakfast, she was sitting on the couch watching 'grease' for the fifth time that week when nash and cam came up to her.

"hey babe." nash said as they both sat down. "do you mind if we pause the movie for a while?" he asked.
she nodded her head and did as asked.

"so me and nash have to tell you some things. i know we dont really work outside of home, because of the whole social media star deal. but managment is being really hard on us with our upcoming movies. and we are going to be out of the house alot more. me and nash are heading out for a photoshoot in a bit. we have three more photoshoots this week, and on friday we are leaving for a week to new york for almost 2 weeks. " cam says to her looking at the floor.

" oh that great. when should i start packing" she says with enthusiasm.

" thats the thing babe. you and hayes have to stay here. management isnt letting anyone else coming." cam says to her.
her eyes imidietly droop and she instantly feels stupid.

"but baby we still have five days until that. let's not worry about it until then. okay?" cam says picking her up and hugging her.

she sniffs and holds back tear and nods. nash picks her up next and hugs her too.

"now come help me pick somethings to wear for the shoot" cameron tells her, poking her in the ribs
she nods and folows him to his room. beatrice goes int cameron closet and begins looking through all of the clothes.
"is it inside or outside" she asks
"outside. its like a beach theme."
she nods and continues looking.
she finally comes out with navy beach short, and white short sleeved button up and adidas superstars.
"leave the shirt unbuttoned." she tells him
"thank you baby. you should go and finish your movie." he hugs her and she goes to her room.

in her room she lays down and opens her mac, logging on to netflix an finishing 'grease' again. when its time for the photoshoot, cameron and nash come in her room and they each kiss her cheek goodbye.

around 3:30 she began to feel hungry so she walk to the kitchen in search of something to eat. she gets a glass from the cupboard and gets some water. then she begins to looks for food. she looks in the pantry and finds some whole wheat artisan bread and she decides to make herself a fruit bowl. she gets some strawberries, kiwi, mango, and some cherries. the last thing she needs are the chia seeds and she couldnt find them anywhere. as she looks for them,  she doesnt hear hayes come in the kitchen and stand behind her. he grabs her waist amd whispers in her ear " looking for something." she flinches and he laughs grabbing the seeds for the top shelf.
" thank you" she says breathlessy, still shocked at hayes' actions.
he shrugs eating a cherry. when she finishes making her fruit bowl,  she goes to the living room to watch something new for a change.
she sits down and hayes sits right next to her.
"is there something wrong" she asks confused at his actions. she doesnt understand why he is acting like this.

"no everythings is fine." he responds coldy
she is startled by they way he answers and flinches.
he notices and sighes.
"im sorry bea. i know i act weird around you. i just dont know you very well and i do want to get to know you. and i want to your friend " he says apologetically.
"no one has ever called me bea. i like it. its pretty. "
"yea i like it too. it rolls off the tongue. " he answers laughing.
they begin laughing histerically at nothing. nothing is funny. nothing is being said, but they laugh until,they are rolling. hayes sits up on his knees and accidentally falls on beatrice. and they stop laughing. they look at eachother with such intensity. but none of them moves. beatrice and hayes faces are inches apart and beatrice finally answers his request.

"what would you like to know?"

hayes sits up still inches away from her face when he answers her.

"everything."

...................................

omg im so sorry how long this took. family issues.
but im back now and hopefully updating faster

a thank you to everyone who added babygirl to their lists..

it helps alot :)))

also thank you to everyone who has been reading constantly.

reminder to check out my other book superstar.

okay peace out hoes
love u bunches

xoxo, cammy