six

hayes

as hayes was driving bea home from the airport, he was feeling all kinds of emotions. nerves, frustration, guilt, and the worst of all, lust. god he hated himself for thinking about her like that. she wasnt just another girl. she was his girl. he felt disgusting and terrible about his thoughts about her pale legs and her divine curves. her impecably rosy lips. god he hated himself. as he drove, he dared to look at her in the passenger seat. she was looking out the window. still looking out the window, she unconciously removed her hair from her shoulders, revealing the nape of her neck. hayes' eyes suddenly widened and he looked away. more thoughts flooding his mind. she looked glorious. she looked like pure bliss. she looked like-  he stopped himself, deciding to talk to bea, to distract him from his own thoughts.
"so bea, how do you feel?" he asked her.
she looked over at him and she smiled "to be completly honest, im devasted they have to leave for so long" she said with sadness in her eyes, but she continued "but im kind of excited."

hayes was very amused by her answer.
"and why is that babygirl." he said knowing she loved it when he called her that.
"because ill be with you g" she answered smiling.
"g? what was that?" hayes asked confused but happy to know she had a nickname for him.
"its what im going to call you. because your last name is grier, im just going to call you g. like you call me bea. so now we are gonna be  g and b" she said happy at her explaination.
hayes looked at her mezmorized.
"i love it"
she put her hand on his knee, not knowing the affect she had on him "i knew you would like it." she removed her hand, seeing that they had arrived to the apartment.

finally getting home was the best part of the day, in hayes' opinion. he could relax with bea. watch a few movies. play around. paint. anything was better when bea was there.
after eating about four slices of pizza, hayes was full. beatrice was still enjoying her veggie pizza
"seriously babe. i dont know how you can be vegan. i live off of meat." hayes said putting his arms around around her.
"its all about ethics g." she replied smiling at his touch.
"i know youve told me a million times." he said chuckling " you wanna watch a movie? what about grease?" he knew there was no way she would turn him down.
"sure ill just wash our plates and ill be there" she said turning her back to him as she walked to the sink.
he walked up to her and hugged her from behind. he kissed her neck waiting for a reaction.
"i bet i can beat you to the living room" he told her in hopes her chores could wait.
he didnt even get an answer, she imediatly ran to the living room, winning the little bet.
he jogged to her, an amused look stood on her face "oh g. what were you saying something about beating me. i dont think so. "
he laughed and sat on the couch with her. once she got on netflix and chose grease she layed her head in his lap. it was their small thing. he would either cradle her in his arms or she would lay on him. hayes didnt mind it one bit.

about forty minutes into the movie, bea looked up at hayes and asked him if they could talk.
"sure babygirl. whats wrong?" he asked worried
she sat up, pulling away from him.
"hayes can we talk about it?"

he knew exactly what she was talking about.
the accidental kiss this morning.
"bea its not a big deal. it was an accident. we dont have to talk about it." he said pulling her into his lap
"no i want to talk about it. hayes im sorry. i shouldnt have done that. im so stupid and clumsy. it truly was an accident. i dont want you to feel wierd around me. i jus complet-"
he cut her off an said "bea, you are not stupid or clumsy or any of those terrible things you think of yourself because of the kiss."
beatrice tensed at the word. kiss.  
hayes noticed, but continued "you are completly and utterly perfect. how do you not see that. others see your beauty and are so envious of your perfect skin. your amazing body. your beautiful voice. your gorgeous lips." he stopped and looked at her perfect face. everything about her was so amazingly beautiful. he continued "there are sometimes i question myself because i think my mind could have possibly made you from my imagination. eveything about you is an art piece.  you deserve to be told that everyday. and you deserve to believe it." he stopped realizing he hadnt looked up to see the girls face. beatrice was completly shocked. no one had ever said so many things about her. hayes' eyes showed so many emotions. and she didnt know it yet but she was falling for this boy. falling hard. they were as close as they ever had been. only a few in hes seperating them. hayes wasnt done.
"your beautiful rosy cheeks" he kissed her cheeks
"the freckles on your nose" he kissed the bridge of her nose. 
"your glorious jawline" he kissed right under the jawline
"your pale neck " he kissed her neck in many different spots.
"everything about you is indescribebly beautiful." he finished
bea took in the moment. the blissful moment. and more scared than ever she asked in the most tiny voice.
"do you regret the kiss today?"
hayes' eyes opened wide knowing what was going to happen.
"not." he kissed her neck
"one" he kissed her cheek
"bit" he kissed her nose.
beatrice sighed, looking down,"but hayes your older than me. and i dont know what you expect. i dont want you to think-"
hayes stopped her, "ok yea. that one year gap makes such a difference. beatrice i just want to be with you. you make me look at everything differently. do you believe me bea?" he asked
beatrice nodded her head.
"then can i kiss you again?" he asked
she nodded her head.
hayes titled her head up and gently placed his hands under her face.
he wanted this time to be perfect.
then looking into her eyes one last time, he placed his lips on hers. they moved so slowly togther. so peacfully.

beatrices's insides were exploding. this was a whole new world for her. she wanted to drown herself in his lips. they kissed for ever.  everything was so perfect for bea right now, and she hoped days likes these would keep happening.

........................................................................
so idk how to feel about this chapter.
dude some of u have asked me if this is going to be super dirty and like sexy and the answer to that is no. im srry if thats what ur into but i cant write shit like that. srry. im like a baby still. well actually im 15 but whatever.
um no updates in my life.
lol bc im a dumb hoe.
xoxo, cammy
stay rad, stay bad 🍒