seven.

for the next few days they couldnt keep their hands to themselves. they spent every minute together. they talked about themselves. they watched movies. they painted. but most of all they kissed. they were kissing constanly. they kissed until their lips were swollen. until it hurt to kiss. it became so common that when they werent kissing, beatrice felt as if she couldnt breathe correctly. she was so escatic these past few days. she just couldnt help to think that things wouldnt last though. as soon as cameron and nash returned everything would have to return to the way it used to be. they had one more week to make the best of everything. and hayes was going to take advantage of that. he had everything ready to take bea to the falls. he couldnt wait. he didnt tell her his plan though. he wanted everthing to be a complete surprise. he decided that today would be the day they would go. he found bea in her bathroom washing her face.
he wrapped his arms around her.
"hey babe."
"hey g" bea said smiling.
he turned her around and picked her up, gently placing her on the counter. he kissed her neck making her laugh.
he continued kissing her. this time placing his lips on hers. their kiss started off slow and peacful but as it escalated, so did hayes' imagination. the kiss got faster and heated. they were becoming impatient. they wanted to take it farther. but hayes didnt let it continue. he knew once it started, he wouldnt stop.
"babe i have a surprise" he said in between kisses.
"it can wait" bea said to his amusement.
"no beatrice. its going to be awesome." he pulled away from her wrapping his arms around her waist
beatrice's breathes slowed and she put her head in the crook of his neck and kissed him there. his hands grabbed at her thighs. but she pushed him off.
"so what are we gonna do g" she smiled
"im gonna take you somewhere almost as beautiful as you" he said pulling her back to him and kissing her head.
she laughed kissing him and asked him what she should take.
"just take a swimsuit and some extra clothes. your boy has everything under control."
"okay." she said and kissed him one more time on his neck.
she left her bathroom and she went to her closet. she picked her black two piece. and a white button down shirt to go over it. she got the nice pair of adidas that she had just bought. she put on her outfit and went to the bathroom. she looked at herself in the mirror. she felt kind of disapointed with her image. her skin was pale. she had freckles all over the bridge of her nose and some on her cheeks.
she wished her eyes werent gray. she wanted blue eyes like hayes. she wanted tanner skin like on the models from tv. she wanted silky straight hair. but she was just bea. there was nothing special to her. hayes definetly thought the complete opposite. she walked out of the bathroom and went to look for hayes. finding him in his room. hayes mostly spent every night with bea but his closet was all in his room. he had on black shorts, a white basball cap on, and no shirt.
"ready babe?" he said asking her.

"yes im so excited to see where your taking me g" she sat on his bed

"i know im so excited. but we need to leave before it gets hotter" he grabbed her hand and they left the appartment.

it was a two hour trip and beatrice feel asleep within the first 15 minutes. he quickly snapped a picture of her and posted it om his instagram.

 he quickly snapped a picture of her and posted it om his instagram

@hayesgrier: someone's sleepy:))) #beyondblessed

he smiled and kept driving.

they finally got to the waterfalls. hayes had done his research and he found out it was called 'cold water paradise'.

he knew beatrice would love it.

"hey angel come on" he lightly shook the girl but she ignored him. he brushed her lips with his, and she slowly began to wake up.

"hey g." she looked around and smiled "oh my godness hayes. is this the place from camerons pictures?"

she looked so happy. "yea. i knew you wanted to come angel"

"i never even told you silly" she responded

"i saw the look in your eyes" he replied kissing her head "now lets go." he jumped out of the car and began to run into the water. she opened the door of the range rover and followed him. she looked around her it was so beautiful everywhere she looked. brightly colored flowers on vines hanging around the water. beatrice let herself take in this moment. she loved everything about this place. every flowers she touched was so delicate and different from one another. like snowflakes. she watched them float. she was so grateful that hayes did this for her. she felt emotional thinking that someone would do all of this for her. no one had ever done anything like this.

she swam over to were hayes was and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"thank you hayes" she kissed his collarbone

hayes' breathing hitched "anything for you bea" he kissed her cheek

she walked off and continued admiring everything

once again hayes couldnt resist and took another photo of her

@hayesgrier: my angel :))

he posted it on instagram and put his phone on the blanket where their food was.

he saw beatrice playing with the flowers and swam over to her.

he splashed her and they began to have a water fight.

they spent the whole afternoon there. finally they started to get hungry and ate. hayes packed a basket full of things beatrice liked. vegan burgers. strawberries, peaches, lemonade, her favorite vegan muffins. she smiled and thanked him for all his effort.

they ended up leaving at around six pm.

as hayes wrapped his arms around his angel, later that night, he knew he had never been so blessed.

..................................................................................................

so this is the long awaited update hope to update this week again

and i was looking at my stats on this story earlier and found out that so many of you live all around the world. heres the map ( down below)

yall live all over the world its crazy

drop comments letting me know where yall are from

love u guys

thanks u sm for 3.6k reads

xoxo, cammy