There's a fire starting in my heart

~Savanna's POV~

I blinked as I looked down at the ocean from the top of the cliff. Turning around to look at the guys I leaned my head to the side alittle nd raised my eye brow.

"Um guys. Are you sure this safe?" They chuckled.

"Its okay. We've all done it a million dies. I promise you will not die." Embry said laughing. Rolling my eyes I turned back to the cliff. Taking a deep breath I back stepped some and just when I was about to take off my phone started ringing.

All these bitches is my sons

And I ain't talking 'bout Phoenix

Bitch I get money so I does what I pleases

I live where the mother fucking pools and the trees is

Broke bitches so crusty, disgust me

Gave the bitch a ride, got the Continental dusty

Trust me, I keep a couple hundred in the Duff-b

Couple wet wipes in case a bum try to touch me (ew)

Nicki Minaj - Did It On Em blast from my phone.

Stopping in my tracks I sighed. That ring tone only belonged to one person. My best best guy friend. His name is James Levar, 17 years old an a complete goober. He gets so much crap from people about the way he looks. Just because he looks sorta like a girl doesnt mean he isn't the straightest most kick-ass guy you will ever meet, not to mention that he is insanley hot!

Walking over to the tree where I had put my phone down (like i was gonna leave my phone at the bottom of the cliff where it could get stolen pssssh nope!) I picked it up and answered it, ignoring the guys around me.

"Pimps up hoes down, how may I help you?" I said using our special talk. The guys gawked at me so I just rolled my eyes and sat on the ground.

"Um yes I would like three red head girls delivered to my house in thirty minutes." I chuckled. He always did have a thing for red heads. He said I was the exception though.

"Okay well that will be seventy dollars an hour. Will you be using cash or credit?"

"DAMN! Thats alot of money for some strippers!" I laughed hard and shook my head.

"Well we only have the best strippers here."

"Hmmm how about forgetting the three red heads and I just take the very sexy blonde multi-colored haired girl name Savanna." I could picture the cocky smile on his face. Rolling my eyes I smirked.

"Sorry but shes not for sale."

"Aww but I was hoping to swipe her v-card." I rolled my eyes. He's never gonna let that go is he?

"HA! Sorry but that won't happen. Even if you beg!"

"Vanna! Your so cruel to me! Why cant you let me live my dream!" I raised my eyebrow.

"Since when is your dream to take my virginity?"

"Since like forever." Sighing I shook my head.

"Look I'm busy right now so I'll call you back later."

"What are you doing my love?"

"Why do you need to know?"

"Just wanna know if your being safe."

"Suuuuure. If you count cliff diving as being safe then yes I'm being safe."

"CLIFF DIVING!!! ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!!! YOU COULD DIE!!"