Chapter forty seven

Moon's pov

" I'm Master Dray ". I look at him shocked, I then pass Dream to Amore  as I drag Dray into Payton's office.

" Now tell me what has happened to my husband ". He then goes on to tell me what has happened.

I run from the room and up to Payton, he is lying on our bed. I remove his ripped shirt and then I remove his pant's.

I then get a bowl of luke warm water to wash some of the blood off him. I then bath the cut's.

As I am wiping a damp cloth over his chest, I feel his hand on mine. I look up to see his eye's are open.

" Payton ". He smile's weakly. " Moon are you alright ". He is the one bleeding and he is asking me if I'm alright.

" Yes but I'm so worried about you ". He lift's his head and look's down. " I've had worse ". I shake my head.

Payton's pov

Moon is both worried and upset about me, I try to make a joke of it but this just seem's to make her mad.

" You've had worse is that the best you can say ". I nod my head and she the tear starting to fill her eye's.

" Moon it look's worse that it actually is ". She then get's up and throw the damp cloth at me.

" Sort your own wound's out or ask your half brother to help, I... I ... Grrr ". With that she walk's out the room and Dray come's in.

" Wow Payton she is a firey woman ". I smile and he come's and help's me sit up.

" Here I brought you some blood ". I thank him and drink it down, I start to heal but the pain from the wound's will take a few day's.

Also some of the wound's will take longer to heal as they are deep but, I will be up and about in an hour.

" Dad are you aright ". I look over to the door to see James and Jr looking at me.

" Yes son's I'm alright ". They then come in to me and James says. " Mum said you were an idoit but what did she expect from a bloody vampire ". Me and Dray brust out laughing.

" Mum is upset she will calm down son ". Dray keep's laughing and I shake my head.

" James, Jr this is your Uncle Dray ". James goes and shake's Dray's hand, Dray shake's his. " Nice to meet you James ".

Jr goes over and hug's Dray's leg. " Hello Jr ". He pick's him up and they both smile.

I hope this is the return of my brother, yes I know he is only my half brother but we have alway's been close.

Moon's pov

I have left and I'm heading down the stair's, I see Dray going to our room to see Payton.

I walk down the hallway and into the Kitchen where I see James and Jr talking. " What are you too up to ".

" Mum is Dad alright ". I nod and tell them to go upstair's and see him, as I see them leave I mubble to myself.

" He is and idoit but what can I expect from a bloody vampire ". I then exit the kitchen through the back door and I walk down to the lake.

Once by the lake I sit down and watch as the water ripped's as I touch it.

It's so peaceful here, all you can hear is the bird's singing in the tree's and buzzing of bee's as they fly around.

I then lie back and look at the sky, I can now see the cloud's moving across the bright blue sky, if you look closely you can see pattern's.

I can see cat, duck, elephant there is even a woolly sheep. I smile to myself and then I hear. " Moon are you alright ".

I sit up and see Payton. " What are you doing out of bed ". Payton smile's.

" I'm fine, a bit sore but an hour was all I needed even a stupid bloody vampire like me ". I smile.

" James heard me ". He nod's and I smile again. " You deserved that and much more believe me ".

He come and sit's beside me. " I'm sorry, I scared you ". I nod and hug him.

It's then that I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and everything goes black. 

hope you enjoy, love you all XD