chapter fortytwo

Payton's pov

" Hello Master Alchemy ". He smile's at me. " I knew this day would come ". I nod and he point's to a chair. " Yes it has ". He nod's and get's up and leave's the room.

He return's a few minute's later. " Drink this ". I do as he says. It's horrid but at least it goes down. I just hope it stay's down.

Master Alchemy's pov

I know the day would come that Payton would meet his mate, I also knew his control would slip with her, I have had this little potion waiting for this day.

I know how he feel's about her, I can pick up on his sense's no one else's but his yes. Well I'm very close to Payton. " Master will it matter if I bring it back up ".

" No the main part has been absorb in to your blood already ". He nod's but look's sick. " The bathroom is through the back ". I point the way I mean and he is gone.

I sit and think of all the way's he has changed over the year's and how much more she has changed him. I have yet to meet his wife. Though I know so much already.

He come's back and I smile. " Feel better ". He nod's. " Yes that was bad tasting ". I smile and get up and walk to the sink. I place my cup in there and turn to Payton.

" It's time you returned to your wife and family ". As he turn's to leave he says. " You have to come and meet the family ". I shake my head.

" You know I never leave this house ". I can't leave this house as to the world, I'm and buried along time ago.

Yes I'm old but not as old as Payton he is 800 year's old. I'm 700 year's old. We are related to each other but I can't say how. " Go now Payton when the time is right you will bring your family here to me ".

He look's sad as he leave's me yet again. " Dray you can't hide forever ". I shake my head. " I can and will hide for as long as need's be ".

" Dray the danger has long since passed and yet you still hide ". I nod and he leave's. I should tell you, what I look like. I have short blonde hair, midnight black eye's and a six pack and of course I'm part warlock.

I was put to death 675 year's ago for practicing Magick. They didn't know I was a Vampire when the drowned me for using Magick.

Payton's pov

I'm heading home from visiting Dray, he goes by the name of Master Alchemy. His real name is Dray Knight he is my half brother, we have the same Mother but different Father's.

He has been in hiding for 675 year's I just don't understand why he contiune's to hide now the danger has past. It's stupid and it is time he found a mate.

I walk back in to the house and hear. " Mum, Dad wont be happy about this ". I walk up the stair's to found James in our room with Moon banging drawer's and door's looking for something.

" What the hell is going on ". She turn's and look's at me. " Where is it Payton ". I look at her confused. " Where is what ". James then turn's me and say. " Mum says her locket is missing ".

I put my hand in my pocket and pull out Moon's locket. " You were looking for this ". She smile's at me and I pass her the locket which she take's and put's on.

James smile's and then leave's us alone, I go to her and do up the chain. I then slip her strap's down and begin to kiss her neck and shoulder.

She moan's in pleasure and then lean's in to me as my hand's move around to her breast's and massage her breast and tease her nipple's she cries out.

I turn her and we kiss and, then I lie her on the bed as her dress fall's away, my body react's to her's. I remove my clothes and join her on the bed we kiss.

I kiss down her neck and then latch on to one nipple while my finger's tease the other , moving slowly downward until, my lip's meet with her soft silky lip's and I push my tongue inside her.

I then use a finger to cicrle her soft senitive nub before moving back up slowly running my tongue and fang's over her flesh.

As I reach her mouth to kiss again, I push my throbbing penis in to her as she arches and moan's, I kiss her neck and then move inside her.

As the pressure build's, I start to worry as this is where I normally lose control but so far it feel's good.

Maybe the stuff has worked.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD