chapter six

Moon's pov

An hour later I'm lying in Payton's arm. I'm a bit sore but it's good. It was so nice. I can see why Storm liked it so much.

 " Moon are you okay ". I nod my head againest his chest. " Yes ". He kisses me on the head. I close my eye's. Well being married to Payton maybe not so bad.

I wake up in the morning to find myself alone in bed and in the room. I throw the cover's back and swing my leg's over the edgw of the bed. I go to stand up. "Oww ".

The next thing I know Payton is there. " Moon are you alright ". I smile. " Yes just a little sore. I forgot ". He nod's and help's me up. " Sorry I should have been here ".

" It's okay ". I walk slowly to my bag to find some clothes. " Moon you should get a shower it will ease the pain a bit ". I nod. " Okay ". I start to walk to the door.

The next thing I know, I'm in Payton's arm's. " Thank you ". He kisses my cheek. " Your welcome ". He put's the shower on. I walk inside and the water run's over my sore body.

Storm never said it hurt this much. Though Payton was so gentle. I suppose, I'm still sore from the beating's.

 I miss my brother and my Nana they were the only people that was nice to me until Payton.

I wonder if he will change. I wonder if he will turn out like my parent's and, start to beat me. I hope not, I really like him. He has been so honest with me. He has been so kind to me.

I then feel something touch my waist. I jump and pannick. " I'm sorry don't hit again please ". I then hear. " Shhh Moon it's me ". I turn my head and see Payton. " I'm sorry, I thought it was my D.. ".

" I know Moon. Come here ". He hold's me while I cry. I seem to cry alot around him. I can't remember the last time, I cried. I think, I was five. I don't know why but his spicey smell seem's to soothe me.

I kiss his chest and he lift me up againest the wall. " Ah. That's cold ". He laugh's. " And I'm not ". I feel shy now. " Yes a little ".

I bury my head in his neck. He laugh's even more. Payton then start's to kiss my shoulder.

I feel the tingle again. I wrap my leg's around his waist, so I don't fall. As I don't feel very safe at the moment.

I then hear Payton groan and, I feel something hard againest my womanhood. I lift my head and look at Payton.

Maybe doing it will help with the pain. " Payton do you want to again ". He shake's his head at me. I feel maybe.I did something wrong last night.

 I'm trying to remember. " Moon you are sore. It's to soon ".

I shake my head. " I'm used to pain on top of pain ". He growl's. I'm more scared of him now then last night.

 " Moon we will talk about that soon enough, for now shower ". I nod and start to let him go. I move my arm's from around his neck and move my hand's over his chest.

Payton's pov

She has offer to let me make love to her. Knowing she is sore. I have refused, what I wouldn't give to know what she is thinking right now.

She slowly move's her arm's from around my neck. She is now gliding them over my chest .

I growl, she is driving me insane with need of course I want her. I will alway want her. I felt the pull to be with her last night in bed when she was sleeping on my chest. I knew she is my mate, Moon wont feel it yet because she is so unhappy.

Once she see's she is free. She will be happy and be able to feel the pull and the need that drive me to be with her.

I can't hold this feeling for long. I don't want to move, I want her, I need to think off something else. " Payton your eye's are changing colour again ".