chapter forty eight

Moon's pov

I then lie back and look at the sky, I can now see the cloud's moving across the bright blue sky, if you look closely you can see pattern's.

I can see cat, duck, elephant there is even a woolly sheep. I smile to myself and then I hear. " Moon are you alright ".

I sit up and see Payton. " What are you doing out of bed ". Payton smile's.

" I'm fine, a bit sore but an hour was all I needed even a stupid bloody vampire like me ". I smile.

" James heard me ". He nod's and I smile again. " You deserved that and much more believe me ".

He come and sit's beside me. " I'm sorry, I scared you ". I nod and hug him.

It's then that I feel a sharp pain in my stomach and everything goes black.

Payton's pov

I have been waiting an hour and half for the Dr to tell me what is wrong with Moon, I am pacing back and forth outside our room.

" Dad any news on Mum ". I look at James and shake my head, he bow's his head and go back down the stair's.  I know how he feel's I'm just as worried about Moon as he is.

A few second's later the Dr come's out and look's at me with sorrow in his eye's. " Well how is Moon ".

" I'm sorry Lord Payton your wife has lost her child and she has had a heavy bleed but a few day's rest and she will be fine ". I look at the Doctor shocked I didn't even know Moon was pregnant.

I thank the Doctor and he leave's, I then call to James to go and see Moon while I go to see Marley and Amore to see if either of them knew she was pregnant.

Moon's pov

I can't believe what a fool I have been knowing that I was pregnant but I didn't tell Payton because he was ill and now I have gone and lost the baby.

The door open's and I hope it's Payton but James come's in and hug's me which make's me cry as I was feeling numb but now it hurt's.

" Mum are you going to be alright ". I smile and rub his cheek. " Yes James I will be fine after a few day's bed rest ". He smile and lie's beside me on the bed.

If you are wondering where Jr is well he is at the new school that was built in honer of our first son. James is older so he doesn't have to go to the school but he is being home school.

The school is for the young Vampire's once they reach ten year's old I don't know what will happen yet. I wish Payton would come and see me.

Payton's pov

I knock on Amore's and Marley's door and then wait for few moment's before the door open's and Marley is the first one I see. " Did you know Moon was Pregnant ".

" No I didn't Payton ". I nod. " What about Amore ". He shake's his head. " No, honest Payton we didn't know but congrate's ".

" Don't bother she has lost the baby ". He look's at me sadly. " Payton I'm so sorry is Moon okay ".

" I don't know I have seen her yet ". Then all of a sudden James come's running down the path toward's me. " James what's wrong ".

" Dad it's Mum ". He starts crying in fact he is sobbing. " James tell me what's happen to Mum ". He choke's out that Moon is bleeding heavily and the Dr is with her.

I tell James to stay with Marley and then I run back to the house and find the Dr hold Moon. " What's going on ".

" My Lord your wife is very ill ". I look at Moon an see she is bring up blood.

I feel like my life is ending.

Moon's pov

As me and James cuddle up and I start to drift off to sleep I get a sudden feeling I want to be sick, I sit and James look's at me.

That when I start being sick but all I'm bring up is blood, this can't be good. I mange to ask James to get the Dr before I'm bring up more blood.

I feel to weak to sit up anymore so I lie down and as the blood come's up again I find the bin and I'm sick in that.

I don't have to wait long before the Dr come's and he look's me over and say that I have burst a blood vessel in my stomach and throat.

He then says that I'm very ill and he is going to move me to the hospital so they can get some blood in me to replace what I have lost.

" What is my chance's Dr ". He look's away from me. " I'm sorry my Lady you have a 50/50 chance of living ". I nod.

" Then I'm staying here if I'm gonna die, I want to be here at home ". He nod's and leave's the room.

I close my eye's and wonder what death will be like for me as I'm still only sixteen, I wonder if I will live to be seventeen in two week's.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD