chapter twentysix

Payton's pov

I hear Moon calling to me, I go and find she is unable to get up. I put one of my shirt's on her and ask the Doctor to come and look at her. He arrive's quickly and examine's her.

 " Well my dear Moon I think we both made a big mistake ". I look at Moon and then the Doctor. " What are you talking about ".

 He look's at me now and says. " Well Payton, Moon is still pregnant ". I'm shocked and so is Moon. " But I lost the baby ". The Doctor's nod's

. " You were carrying twin's, you lost one but you are still carrying the other ".

" So I'm going to have a baby ". He nod's and then leave's us. The light headedness and being unable to stand was the baby moving, he or she hit a nerve.

 I look at Moon and she is smiling and rubbing her small bump. I had notice the weight gain but, I thought it was food.

 " Payton I'm sorry ". I look at her. " Yeah so am I, I should never forced you to marry me ". I start to walk away when Moon says. " You never forced me, I wanted to marry ".

 I shake my head. " I own you now, so you say ". I go to walk out the door.

" Payton I didn't mean it, Please don't walk away from me ". I turn and look at her, all the hurt and pain that I'm hold come's hold.

" What do you want Moon, my blood, well here have it ". I bite my wrist and let my blood drip on the bed. " Anything else you want I could ripe my cold heart out and give it to you ".

 She burst's in to tear's and I walk away.

I walk in to my office and in a temper. I smash a chair in to dust. I then punch the door to my cabinet, it explode's. I have to release this angry, so I start to smash the furniture.

I then hear a knock on the door. I shout, I don't mean to shout but, I'm calming down a little. " WHAT DO YOU WANT ". I wait and then, I see Moon.

" Payton what have you done ". She look's around the smashed up office. This place is a mess I can see that now, I have started to calm down.

Damn look at the mess as I look around, I see Moon trying to clean it up.

" Moon just leave it please ". She shake's her head and carries on. I take a deep breath. " Moon please just leave it ".

She does this time. I sit on my chair and lie my head back. I then feel her hand's on my chest. Her hand's feel warm againest my cold skin.

Moon's pov

Payton left in such a mood, I thought he would have been happy about the fact that I'm still having his baby. Maybe not, I get up, as I feel okay now.

 I still move slowly to the end of the bed and pick up my pant's. I put them on and walk downstair's to find Payton.

As I get closer to his office, I hear loud bang's and crashes. As I knock on his door, I hear him shout. I walk in and see bit's of wood and dust every where.

 I don't know what the hell he has done but, hell is he pissed at something. I never ment to say he owned me.

I don't even know why, I said it. I start to clean the mess and he tell's me to leave it, this is my fault so I will clean it.

 I hear him take a deep breath as if he is trying to control his angry. " Moon please leave it ". I do this time, as I watch he sit's in his chair with his head resting on the back.

go to him and place my hand on his bare chest. Yes I have opened his shirt. I stroke his chest in hope it will calm him a bit. It seem's to be working, I keep doing this until, I hear him growl.

 " Payton I'm sorry ". He nod's. " Are you alright ". He nod's again.

" Payton please talk to me ". He look's at me. " What Moon you want more blood ". He goes to bite his wrist and I stop him by kissing him hard on the lip's.

 He lift me up and we move to the sofa. Where I lose my pant's and his shirt, He start's to kiss and suck my breast's and nipple's.

 I arch and moan as he goes lower. I then feel his tongue moving inside me. I scream out as he drive's me closer to the edge.

 As I cum, I feel his penis start to move inside me. I moan and move with him as he pushes deeper and harder into me. I think he starting to lose control.

I'm not going to stop him, I want him to let go and be with me. I feel my inner muscle's tighten, as I cum close to cumming again.

 I can't hold it back as he pushes so deep in to me. I scream his name, as I cum. I feel him cum and then he lie's on top of me.

 I hold him close enjoying the feeling of being one with him again. We lie her for a few minute's then he get up of me and dresses.

 I do the same but, when I look back at him he is staring out the window. " Payton ". He won't look at me. I know how much it hurt him when, I did this to him.

" I'm sorry that shouldn't have happened ". I walk over to him. " Payton, I love you ". He look's at me. " Do you or do you just think you are in love with me Moon ".

That hurt's me, I walk from him and his office. I go up to our room, pack my clothes and move in to the room across from James.

 As I grab the last of my thing's Payton appear's. " Where are you going ". I keep packing. " Moon answer me now ".

He look's angry, so I say. " I'm moving into another room ". He grab's my wrist. " Owwww Payton your hurting me ". He release's his hold a little.

He then pushes me down on the bed. " You are my wife and you will stay here with me ". I shout back at him. " I DON'T LOVE YOU, I JUST THINK, I DO REMEMBER ".

Out of the heat of the moment he hit's me, I find it in me to hit him back. He look's at me. " Moon I'm so sorry ". I shake my head.

 " I asked for it ". He shake's his head. " No I should never have hit you ". I wipe a tear and kiss him. " I do love you. I dont just think, I do, I know. I do love you ".

 He nod's and we lie on the bed together just holding each other.

hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment XD