chapter twenty five

Payton's pov

After the Doctor leave's I go to Moon. " Hunny let me heal your back ". She shake's her head. " I don't  deserve it, I lost my baby ". I shake my head and make her look at me.

When she does she break's down in tear's. " Shhh Moon hunny it's okay ". She sob's out. " Hhhhoooww....wwwiilll...iiittt....PPPaayyttoonn ". I pull her on to my knee and rock her.

 " We will try again Moon ". She is still sob. I wait until she cries herself to sleep. I heal her back. I can now see her scar's.

I will have my revenge and soon.

Two week's ago Moon lost our baby, since then she has been quiet. She is doing her studies and helping James with his but she wont speak to me.

She wont even let me touch her it is driving me mad. I need to touch her, but each time I do she move's away and cries.

 I'm taking her to the lake to study with me. James is studying with Mr Tash. I leave my office and head to the drawing room where Moon and James are studying.

 " Hello Mr Tash, I've come for Moon ".

He nod's and Moon pick's up her book's. I hear her say to James she will help him later. He nod's and then we go down to the lake.

" Okay Moon what are you studying she open's her book and says. " Physchic vampire's and weaknesses ". I nod and we look at her book.

 I ask her question's about thing's has learned, She tell's about some of our history. I then ask her a question that has nothing to do with what she is learning. " Moon we need to talk about us ".

" What about us Payton I'm your wife, I belong to you now ". That hurt's more then she will ever know.

 I have never hit a women but, hell I'm close to hitting her. " Fine if that is how you want to play this Moon, go to my room undress and wait for me now ".

She get up and then bend's down and pick her book's up and goes to back to the house. I watch as she goes in to the house.

I wait a few minute's and then walk back to the house at human speed which believe me is slow.

I enter the house and walk slowly up the stair's. I then walk down the landing toward's my room. As I enter my room, I see Moon lying in the bed.

 I walk over and pull the cover's back and see Moon lying naked. I'm not going to say it didn't turn me on, it did but she is my wife, I don't own her.

 " Get up and get dressed Moon ". I turn away from her and walk toward's the door. " I thought you wanted this Payton ". I turn and look at her. " I want my Moon back ". With that I mist out the room.

I reappear in the office where, I sit and think thing's through.

Moon's pov

Payton has pulled me out of lesson to study with him. I tell James, I will help him later as he is falling behind.

 I walk with Payton to the lake he askes me question's about what I have learned. I tell him and then he askes a question about us.

I tell him he own's me. He then tell's me to go to his room and get in to bed and wait for him. I walk away from him with my book's.

I walk in to the house and go up the stair's to the bedroom. I strip naked and get in to bed. I then wait for Payton to come.

He enter's the room and then he come's to the bed and throw's the cover's back. He then tell's me to get dressed.

I say to him, I thought he wanted this and then he says he want's his Moon back what does that mean.

I sit up and look at what, I am doing. I can see myself in the mirror. I have gone back to that scare child that my parent's have made me in to.

 I love Payton, I lost our baby. I shut him out and climbed in to myself. I need to sort this out somehow, if I can. I go to get up and feel light headed.

That's strange. I sit down again, I know, I haven't been eating right but even so. I try and get up again same thing. I'm going to try once more before, I call to Payton.

I move slowly and again, I fall. What the hell is going on. " Payton please I need you ". I wait a few minute's nothing.

 I try again. " Payton please ". He mist's in to the room. " I told you to get dressed ". I look at him. " I can't get up ". He look at me.

 " What are you talking about, get up Moon ". I try and my leg's go from under me. He come's over now and pick's me up.

" What happened ". I shug. " I don't know, I sat up to think about what you said, I then felt light headed and then my leg's went ". Payton put's one of his shirt's on me and call's the Doctor.

Payton's pov

I hear Moon calling to me, I go and find she is unable to get up. I put one of my shirt's on her and ask the Doctor to come and look at her.

He arrive's quickly and examine's her. " Well my dear Moon I think we both made a big mistake ". I look at Moon and then the Doctor.

 " What are you talking about ". He look's at me now and says. " Well Payton, Moon is still pregnant ". I'm shocked and so is Moon.

 " But I lost the baby ". The Doctor's nod's. " You were carrying twin's, you lost one but you are still carrying the other ".

" So I'm going to have a baby ". He nod's and then leave's us. The lightmheaded and being unable to stand was the baby moving, he or she hit a nerve.

I look at Moon and she is smiling and rubbing her small bump. I had notice the weight gain but, I thought it was food.

 " Payton I'm sorry ". I look at her. " Yeah so am I, I should never forced you to marry me ". I start to walk away when Moon says. " You never forced me, I wanted to marry ".

I shake my head. " I own you now, so you say ". I go to walk out the door.

" Payton I didn't mean it, Please don't walk away from me ". I turn and look at her, all the hurt and pain that I'm hold come's hold.

 " What do you want Moon, my blood, well here have it ". I bite my wrist and let my blood drip on to the bed.

 " Anything else you want I could ripe my cold heart out and give it to you ". She burst's in to tear's and I walk away.

Hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment XD