chapter sixteen

Payton's pov

I get on one knee. " Moon Diamond I will alway's love you. Will you marry me ". She gasp's and put's her hand over her mouth.

I have asked Moon to marry me. She is just sitting there, looking at me. " Bad timing ". She shake's her head.

" Yes Payton, I will marry you ". I smile. " You will marry me ". She nod's. " Yes I will marry you ". 

I pick her up and kiss her. " Yes ". She nod's. " Yes, yes, yes ". I'm so happy, she has agreed to be my wife.

 " When do you want to get married Moon. Soon or after your eighteenth birthday ". She smile's.

" Soon Payton ". I agree the sooner we marry the better. Then her parent's can't say anything to her, She will be free.

 " Payton we are getting married ". I can't keep the smile of my face. " Yes my love we are ".

We kiss deeply and long. I lie her on the bed and kiss my way down her neck. She arches her neck as I scape my fang's along her skin.

 I move down toward's her bust's where, I suck her nipple's and scape my fang's over her  nipple's.

She moan's and cries out, I keep moving lower. I reach her womanhood, I run my tongue over her, she arches and cries out as my fang's run over her nub.

 I slowly move back up to her soft warm lip's. I slide my tongue into her mouth and our tongue's tangle.

She then take's me by surprise by sucking my fang's which of course make's me growl. She smile's and I roll so she is on top of me.

 She move's me so I slide inside her. I growl again. She smile's even wider. " We need to have a party to celebrate our engagement ".

She nod's. " That would be nice ". I nod and she kisses me again and suck's my fang's. I growl. " Do you like it when I growl Moon ". She nod's shyly.

Moon's pov

I'm marrying Payton. I can't believe it. I'm so happy and, I do mean happy that we are getting married.

 I can't wait to tell Marley. We are kissing. I know we are going to make love. Payton has me so excited.

I have just sucked his fang's like Storm did to Armand and just like my book he growled.

I love the sound of him growling. Payton is now on his back and I'm on top off him. He has also asked me if I like it when he growl's.

 I nod shyly at him. Well I do it kind of sexy if that's the word. I rub my hand's on his chest, as I move on his manhood. He moan's and rub's his hand up and down my leg's.

We are also having a party to celebrate our engagement. As I move on Payton. I have an idea. " Payton in the your office there is come silver cuff's ".

He nod's and smile's. " Yes Moon there real silver. Why ". Well it is only fair right he tested me on trust. " Where are the key's ". He shake's his head.

" In the top draw of my desk ". I kisses him and get off of him. " Back in a second ". I run downstair's and go in to the office.

 I get the key's and unlock the cabinet. I take out the cuff's and key's. I shut the cabinet and come back to Payton.

When I do, I find him on the phone. He hold's up a hand and I lock a cuff around it.

He smile's and lie's down while talking on the phone and I link the other end to the bed. " Marley I will have to speak to you later about that, I'm a bit tied up at the moment ".

 I blush red and he hang's up and look's at me. " What's wrong ". I shake my head shyly. " Did you have to tell him that ". He smile's. " He doesn't know ".

I nod and cuff his other hand to the bed. " Now my game of trust ". He nod's. I kiss him on the lip's, I then move down to his chest and over his abs.

 I keep going lower, I reach his manhood. I don't know what to do, so I run my finger's over him. He jump's and then moan's so I slowly move my hand over him. He is twisting.

I smile and using my hand's, I move back up his body. I move back, so I am straddling his waist. I then move him so he is back inside me.

He moan's and arches. I lean down and suck his fang's he growl's again. " Moon let me go, I need to touch you ".

I shake my head. " Not yet ". He stuggle's and growl's as I run my finger's over his chest.

" Play nice Payton ". I move on him and he growl's. I lean forward and release his hand's. He place's them on my breast and rub's my nipple's.

Ahhh, I love the feel of his hand's on my skin. He growl's again. He then roll's us so, I'm under him. I kiss him, as his hand move down my side's.

 " Payton take my blood ". He shake's his head. So I guide his head to my neck.

He growl's again but I feel his fang's break my skin. I then feel the pull as he drink's from me. Mmm this just excite's me more so I move under him to make the feeling last longer.

 I feel my body tighten as he pushes harder in to me. " I'm close ". He release's my neck. As He does, I come with a scream.

I feel Payton come to. I lie my head on his chest as he move's off of me.

Payton's pov

While Moon was out of the room Marley phoned me and told me some of what happened at his parent's.

I don't know all the detail's as Moon as come back with the silver shackle's to do the trust test on me.

 I trust her but, I will let her have her test. She has shackled me to the bed. She is now kissing her way down my body.

She is unsure what to do. So she run's her finger's over my manhood.

I jump. One from the shock and two from the pleasure of her touch. She then move's her hand's back up my body.

She is making so hot. ( Not in the sense ). I growl which of course she will like. She does let me go and I make love to her hard and fast.

She is now asleep on my chest. I phone Marley back to find out what is going on. It ring's twice. " Hello Payton ". I smile. " Hello Marley so how did it go ".

" Very well my Father think's that, I'm going back In a few day's to kill him if he can't prove Moon is alive ". I laugh to low for Moon to hear.

 " Good the next step is ready ". I feel Moon Move. " Yes Payton the next step is ready for action ". I smile and rub Moon's arm.

I know she want to tell Marley were engaged. " Payton your engaged to Moon ". Damn. " Yes but act surprised she want's to tell you ".

He agree's to act surprised. When Moon tell's him. I hang up and close my eye's holding my beautiful girl in my arm's.

hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment XD