chapter twelve

Payton's pov

She hold's herself tighter. " Promise you wont leave me ". That's easy. " I promise you. I will never leave you Moon ".

I lift her back in to bed. I pull the cover's over her. I then hold her to me as she sleep's. I finally close my eye's holding her tight to me.

I'm woken by Moon drawing circle's over my abs. " Morning sweetheart ". She look's at me and smile's wickedly.

" Morning old man ". She laugh's. I shake my head. " Right. You asked for it ". I start to tickle her. " Where's Marley to save you now ".

She laugh's. " I don't need Marley ". She kisses me. " I have you ". I kiss her back. " Intotdeauna Inger ". She look's at me.

 " What did you say ". I smile. " I said alway's angel. I said it in romamian ". She sigh's. " You will pick it up. So what are you learning today ".

" Vampire abilites ". I nod. " Well there easy Moon ". She shake's her head. " Yes if your a vampire but, I'm not ".

 She is pouting which is cute. " Moon come on get a pen and paper and write these down ". She get out of bed and goes to the dessing table.

She then come's back with her school book's and a pen. " Okay I will list our ablilies you must studie each one okay ". She nod's.

 " Okay Misting or vaporizing, Strength, Hypnosis.Change in size or demensions, this one is rare ". I watch as she write's them down.

" Okay anymore ". I smile and nod. " Control of the elements, Control of animal, Eternal life, Scale wall's, Transformation, Drain life-force or psychic energy ".

She look's at me and says. " Is that all ". I nod. " Yes sweetheart ". She look's at the list. " Payton you said eternal life ".

I nod. " Yes I did, You need to find out why ". She nod's. " Yes Moon I have eternal life. Do you remember my other gift's ".

She nod's excitedly. " Yes you can mist, control the element's, hypnosis, draining of life force am I right ". I nod. " Very good ".

" What do I get for being right ". She giggle's. I smile and kiss her she kisses back. She then throw's her book's on the floor and climb's on top of me.

I groan. " You have school in an hour Moon ". She smile's. " Okay ". She get's off me and walk's to the bathroom.

Moon's pov

I hate school, I don't understand any of my lession's. I step in to the shower and under the running water.

 I wash and clean myself and my hair. I then get out and wrap a towel around myself. I go in to the bedroom and see Payton sat on the bed reading something.

 He smile's at me as I walk in to the closet.

I find a pair of jean's and a t-shirt, the t-shirt is one of Payton's. I then go back in to the bedroom to get my school book's.

I see my name on one of the paper's. I pick them up and see he has my whole life in front of him. I flick through them and see he has date's and time's of everything that has happened to me.

" Payton what the hell is this ". He look's up and see the paper's in my hand. " I can explain this Moon ". I can't believe he had me checked out.

Why would he do this to me. He has been so kind. I can see why now. " Moon it's not what you think ". I shake my head. " It is what I think and you know it ".

" You Father if you can call him that, Know's what I am. He asked me to take you away and kill you ". He really did want me dead.

" So why didn't you just kill me ". I walk out of his bed room. I run to the stair's. I suddenly feel really dizzy. " You will be fine, just stand still it will pass as alway's ". I'm talking to myself.