chapter forty four

Payton's pov

I was born a vampire I can't help what I am it never bothered me. I was a vampire until, I met and fell in love with Moon. She has changed me in so many way's.

I open the door and let the other's in, we head to the dinning room and I shut the door leaving my family life behind me. Now we are in to the fighting.

" Lord Payton we must fight, we can't sit back and do nothing ". I look at Roger.

" I have a family and I want to end this peacefully ". Everyone shake's there head's.

" It can not be sorted peacefully ". I turn and look at Darklighting. " You don't know that ". He nod's.

" I do my Lord, they trashed my home and killed half my coven in the thirst for our blood ". I look at the table top.

It look's like we have no choice but to fight. I didn't want thi to happen but, we have no choice now we must fight.

I can't rick the blood dealer's coming here. I will explain, a blood dealer is a human that has been turned and left to fend for themself's.

By that I mean they have not be trained to feed and how, they also may have been left in a locked room to long and the thrist for blood change's.

They also a bluey/green colour to there skin, they feed of the blood of vampire's. They don't feed like we do where we take what we need to kill the thirst not the person.

They can ripe a vampire in to piece's just to feed of our blood. The main problem, I have is that Darklighting's coven is about 100 mile's away from here.

Which mean's they are drawing closer to my coven. " Lord Payton, we mut act ". I look up and see all my fellow Vampire's looking at me.

" As our leader and King, Lord Payton you must make the final choice ". I sigh. Darklighting is right the final; choice is mine but, I must protect my family.

" Yes we fight, we will lead them in the wood 50 mile's away from here and then we take them out. Do we know how many there are ". I wait for an answer.

" Yes my Lord, at the last count there number were 50 ". I look at Rain she is a small petite vampire but, don't let that fool you.

" Right then in three day's we attack and take them down ". They all nod and we break up the meeting.

I then walk slowly to the kitchen to see my family. They are my life, I can't let anything happen to them, so I must fight and save them from harm.

" Payton how did your meeting go ". I put on a fake smile for Moon. " It went well my love ". Well I can't tell her the truth.

I drink the blood that she hand's me and we sit and talk about Jr and the fact that he is teething, he is cutting his fang's.

He will age faster then James did as Payton Jr is a hybrid, part human/part vampire. Hybrid age faster but sadly he will stop ageing when he is seventeen, where as James will stop ageing about twenty one.

Moon's pov

Payton seem's very quiet after his meeting, you could even say he is distance. I get a feeling he is worried about something.

I will ask him later when the kid's are out of the way. Jr may old be a week or so old but, he look's and talk's like a five year old.

Well now that he is talking, I was worried that he would never talk, but now he has I'm so happy.

I look at James and he get's the hint and says. " Hey Jr why don't we go fishing ". Jr look's at me and I nod.

They get up and leave the kitchen through the back door.

Once they are out the way I turn to Payton. " Okay tell me ". He look's at me. " Tell you what ".

" What's going on Payton ". He get's out of his seat and walk's to the kitchen window.

" I will have to leave in tomorrow, to stop the problem from coming here ". What does he mean.

Payton's pov

Moon has worked out that there is something wrong, she has sent the boy's out so she can ask me.

I have told her, I will have to leave tomorrow to stop the problem from coming here.

" Payton tell me the truth ". I turn and look at her. She is so beautiful and so warm and soft, I can image my life without her now.

" Moon there are a group of half crazed vampire's called blood dealer's they go around killing vampire's for there blood ". She look's at me worried.

" Are they coming here ". I nod. " Yes there heading this way but, we intend to cut them off which is why I must leave in the morning ".

" Payton they could kill you ". I shake my head. " I will be careful, I know how to kill these thing's ".

She still look's worried about the fact that I'm going off to war of a sort. I leave her in the kitchen and head to my office.

I start to sort through all the paper work when Dark the head of my Death dealer's come's in.

" Lord Payton allow me to come with you to battle ". I shake my head. " No Dark I need you here to protect my family in case any get by us ".  He nod's.

He then leave's me and I get back to work, I will be taking a handful of death dealer's with me in the morning as will the other coven's.

So now we must prepare for battle. That could end more life's than save.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD