chapter ten

Moon's pov

" Love is the greatest respect any one can give. There is no need to obey when there is love because love bond's two soul's in to one. Why ". I

 turn and face him. I need to look in to his eye's, when I say the word's that could back fire on me. " Payton I love you ".

He look's at me and then crush his lip's to mine. I wrap my arm's around his neck.

" I love you Moon ". He hold me close to him. The tear's are streaming down my face. I'm in love with him.

Have I just seal my own fate. I don't know. All I know is that, I love him. He is kissing down my neck. I can feel tear's in my eye's.

 I said the word's and, I have the feeling's. I never thought some one like me was capable of having. Maybe there is such a thing as a happy ending.

Maybe Nana was right when she said not all happy ending are in story book's.

I never thought that, I would have a happy ending though my life is far from ending. No mine is just begining.

Well I will have to hope that, I get a ending that is happy not one of pain and hurt. I have the scar's to prove that life.

 I was beat and used as a slave by my parent's since, I was five. I had to clean the floor's and wash dishes.

As I got older, I had to cook, clean, iron. I would get up get breakfast for them and then do the dishes.

Then go to school come home, clean, cook and make bed's. I slept in the basement. On a matress and a few blanket's to keep me warm.

 Marley would sneak down with sweet's and some cover's. I had to hide them when, I was at school.

They found a sweet wrapper once. I was beat and locked in the basement for three day's. I cried myself to sleep alot.

I still do even with Payton. " Moon are you alright ". I nod, that's when I realise. I'm crying. " Yes sorry ". He wipe's my tear's with his thumb. I flinch, I don't mean to.

 " Sorry ". He shake's his head and we kiss again. We are no longer in the bedroom I ran in to we are now in his room.

" Moon. When you feel better we need to talk about what they did to you ". I know he want's to know but, I can't tell him yet.

 " Soon okay ". He nod's. I'm stood by the bedroom window now. I need to move away from him. I breathe on the window.

 I wish sometime's, I was like that mist. I could just vanish and reappear so far away. Somewhere, anywhere away from them.

Why do they hate me so much. I never asked to be born. They had me. I turn my arm over and see the cut on my arm is still healing well it's only a few day's old and it was deep.

How have I hidden it from Payton. I have some plaster's that blend in with my skin colour so he won't see it.

How did it happen my Mother stabbed me with a kitchen knife. It went right through my arm.

I never went to the Doctor's they would find out, I just put a plaster on either side of my arm. I need to change them as they are still bleeding.

I feel Payton's hand's moving up my arm's. He has never done this before. I try and pull away but he is faster.

He has me pinned to the wall. " Moon what is this ". I struggle. " Nothing please Payton ". He's not letting go. No he carries me to the bed and pushes me down.

I try to get up. But ever quick Payton has my hand's tied to the bed. He then remove's the paster's from arm. " What the hell ".

 I can see angry in his eye's now. He then release's my hand's. " Tell me Moon now ". I look down at the bed as he has sat me up.