chapter seven

Payton's pov

What Moon has run away because she think's she has failed me in some way. I'm so angry. " Marley get the dealer's together we are going to find her now ".

He know's not to cross me in this mood.

" We will find her Payton, She can't have gone far ". I nod. He leave's me and I grab a chair and throw it.

I do the same to most of my stuff, throwing them punching them in to dust. Marley then come's in.

" Payton calm down ". How the hell can I calm down. What if someone touches her or hurt's her, I will kill any vampire that touches her.

" We need to find her now ". Marley nod's. " Payton she can't go far where fenced in ".

Is that suppose to make me feel better well it doesn't. I want her safe in my arm's now. " Let's go ". The dealer's are ready to go.

 We start to hunt the wood's. I pick up her scent and follow it. It stop's near some tree's.

I look at Marley who is with me. We search the tree's. " Payton, I have her ". I walk to where he is and see her curled up inside a hollow tree.

I get her out and carry her back to our home. I lie her on the bed and look at her.

She is safe. There are no mark's on her, I have her back. I can breathe again. She is my life. I brush her hair back from her face.

Moon smile's and says my name in her sleep. " Payton don't go, Please don't leave me ".

" I will never leave you my precious Moon ". She is safe and well that is all that matter's now. I thank Marley and the dealer's for helpping me find her.

I then go up to bed and lie beside her. She turn's and cuddle's in to me.

I have you safe my love. No one will ever touch you again. I make her this silent promise. I hold her tightly. I then feel her moving .

Moon's pov

I'm lying on something soft. I can also swear, I heard Payton say he would never leave me. But it must be a dream if I left Payton.

But this feel's so real to me. I can even feel his touch. No my mind is playing game's with me.

I left Payton, I know, I did. I even remember leaving him a note. I even remember the tree I crawled in.

 I miss him. It's strange feeling close to someone, I have only known a day. But he has been so good to me.

In my dream he was fading away from me. I squeeze my eye's shut and, I'm back in the dream.

Dream seqence.

" Payton where are we ". He smile's. " In the wood's my love ". I love it when he call's me that. " But why are we here ".

So we can be alone and do what ever we want ". I smile and he lead's me to a clearing in the wood's.

We lie there looking at the star's he tell's me what each star is and there meaning. I smile and lie on his arm.

We lie here for hour's and then suddenly he start's to fade. " Payton you promised you would never leave me ".

" And I never will leave you ". But he is, I can feel myself crying. " Payton please ". He touches my cheek but, I can't feel him anymore.

 " Wake up my love. I will be with you ". I cry and grab hold of Payton. But it is too late he has gone.

I cry no he has gone.