chapter fourteen

Payton's pov

She nod's again. " That first night in the hotel, when you asked me to be your first. I felt the pull or siren call as we call it. It's when you blood and body call to be mated, bonded. I needed you, so I took you ". She look's shocked.

" So you wanted me for my blood and body ". I shake my head. " Moon you are my mate, my other half. You complete me in way's that I have never known ".

She look's at me. " Moon you have changed me. I can't and don't want to live with you ". She smile's and kisses me. " So you do love me ". I nod and kiss her.

" So now you want me to keep my promise ". She nod's " I thought so ". I drop my fang's and bite my wrist careful to make sure not to release my venom.

I pass my wrist to Moon and, I close my eye's. So I can control the flow of blood to her. I then feel her lip's on my skin. " Ah ". I can feel her sucking my blood. I open my eye's.

She let's go and lick's her lip's. " You taste sweet ". I smile and she kisses me. It will make her feel high for a few hour's of so but she will be fine.

 " Payton I feel funny ". See what I mean. " You need to lie down ". She shake's her head and start's to giggle.

 " Lie down Moon ". She keep's giggling. So I lie her on the bed, she pull's me down on top of her.

" Moon come on behave ". I laugh. " I feel like, I could fly ". I then kiss her on the head. " Try and sleep ".

She lie's her head on my chest and close's her eye's. Once she is asleep, I get dressed and go down to meet Marley.

I have decided, I will go with him tonight. I grab a black cloak and walk outside. " Payton, is that you ". I throw the hood back.

" Yes Marley let's go ". He nod's and we leave for his parent's house. I mist us both there. We smile and nod at each other.

I then watch as he enter's the house. He come's back a few second's later with some picture's he took of Moon when she was growing up.

 " I kept them hidden in my room ". I thank him and he goes back in to the house.

I smile, as I hear. " Your dead, your dead ". I then hear Marley say. " I have come back for Moon, as promised ".

He is very good at this. " I will come back until, I find her safe ". I then hear Curtis say. " She isn't here. We gave her to a vampire ".

I wait then, Marley says. " I am a vampire, you better hope she is alive ". With that he come's out to me.

" Well done Marley ". He bow's to me. " Thank you Sire ". We return to the compound to see the light's in my house on.

 " I think Moon is awake Payton ". I nod and sigh. We part and I go in to the house. I follow her scent to find her in the kitchen in my shirt.

She is eating a piece of toast. " What are you doing out of bed ". She jump's and scream's.

" Sorry Moon I didn't mean to scare you ". She smile's. " Well you did ". She also has her hand over her heart.

I go to her and place my hand over her hand to check her heart. " Where have you been, I woke up alone and what's with the cloak ".

 I smile and say. " I needed to go out but, I'm back now ". She throw's her arm's around me.

" What are doing out of bed ". She grin's. " I was hungry, so I made some toast ". I nod. " Come back to bed you have to study with me tomorrow ".

she nod's and I carry her back to bed. I put her in bed and she goes back to sleep on me.

Moon's pov

I got up early and found Payton gone. I went down and made some toast and then Payton came back, he scared me and took me back to bed and I feel asleep.

I'm awake now so, I grab my school book's and dress. I then go down to the kitchen and make some toast. I also read some of my book's while, I eat and wait for Payton to get up.

I'm reading some thing's on my second lesson Strength. So I'm reading what it says Strength: Equal to that of many men; increases with age.

That's what it says in one so I read another. Strength - the vampire's physical strength greatly exceeds that of mortals (it is said that they are at least 20 times stronger).

Each book says something different.

I will have to speak to Payton when he get's up to see if he can help with this. This one in my Vampire abilites book, it seem's good.

 Improved Strength and Speed:Vampires possess strength and speed much higher than that of a human, complete with incomparable grace, a different sort than the animalistic fluid nature of lycanthropes.

Older vampires have greater power and speed than younger. Vampires often seem much faster than they truly are, however – with their mind tricks, they can be across the room in what seems like an eye-blink.

 This one seem's move like Payton. I am tempted to read about Payton 's gift's but, I promised to read through these one by one.

" Good morning Moon ". I turn and see Payton in black pant's and shoe but his shirt is open. So you can see his white chest and abs.

 " Morning Payton ". I pass him a glass of blood. I found some in the fridge. He smile's and kisses me.

 " Thank you. How are feeling ". I smile. " A little light headed ". He laugh's. " Yes the after effect's of my blood ".

" Oh ". That is all I can think of to say. " Payton your blood is sweet, yet you smell sweet but spicey  ". He smile's.

" We all smell like that hunny but our blood taste different. Some sweet, some sour, some sort of in between ".

I nod. " I need to ask, I have three book's and they all say something different about vampire speed ". He nod's

" That's because Human's guess what we are. In away they are all right. We grow stronger and so does our speed and strength as we get older ".

I nod and think about what I read so maybe they are ten time's stronger to start of and then maybe twenty time's stronger when there older.

 We go to Payton's office and I studie while he work's. I sit on the sofa in the corner.

When his office is busy I leave. I have left a few time's while he is in meeting's, so I can eat. I then go back if the door is open if not.

 I leave, I came back after my sandwich and find the door shut. So I decide to go outside and have a look around.

 " Hello my Lady ".  I look up to see a young blonde haired boy with carmel eye's he look's about 10 year's old. " Hello ".

He smile's and hold's his hand out. " I'm Jason ". I smile at him. " Hello Jason, I'm Moon ". He laugh's.

 " I like your name Moon. How old are you ". I laugh at how forward he is. " I'm 17 how old are you ". He look's around. 

 " I'm 10 Moon, I have to go my Mum is calling hope to see you again ". I wave as he run's off. " Moon what are you doing ". I turn to see Payton.

" I was talking to Jason ". He smile's. " Ah yes the pesky fledgling ". I look at him. " What do you mean fledgling ".

 He look's taken a back.  " Sorry fledgling is a young vampire ". I nod and we go in to his office. I go back to my book's as he work's.

 I finish working, so I decide to go and see what he is doing. I see the paper's he is reading, It's about me again.

" Payton what do you want to know ". I know it's time to tell him at some of the thing's that has happened to me.

Hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment please XD