chapter forty six

Master Alchemy's pov

Moon has just come and told me that Payton has gone to fight the blood dealer's.

He is a fool to go without my help, he know's how mad and dangerous they can be.

I just hope, I can follow his trail to where ever they have gone to face the blood dealer's.

I was with him the last time but that was hundred's of year's ago. I follow Payton scent to field about 50 mile's away from home.

That's when I see the fighting has already began. I just hope Payton is safe and well.

I run to Midnight, she is an old friend. " Midnight where is Payton ". She look's around the field.

" I don't know Dray and good to see you again ". I smile and use a spell to take down a few of this mindless zombie's.

I then hear a blood curdling scream, I look to my left and see Payton on the floor.

He is bleeding heavily, I mange to stop the bleeding but he is in a bad way.

I turn to Midnight, Rain, Roger and Darklighting. They nod and we all fight, we take them out a few at a time.

The fight is over at last, with the help of some of the Vampire's from our coven we take Payton home.

He will need to feed to restore the blood loss and to help him heal the wound's he has.

I have healed the deep one's but that's it. I feel bad that I have to take him back to Moon like this but I have no choice.

Moon's pov

I have a bad feeling in the pity of my stomach that something has gone wrong or something has happened to Payton.

I go to drawing room and sit on the window seat and look out the window.

Just then I see Amore coming up the path, with baby Dream yes she had a little girl a few day's ago.

She is coming here with Dream so I can see her. After a few minute's she come's into the drawing room and we hug carefully.

" Hello sis ". Amore call's me that as we are so close to each other. " Hi sis, let me see her ".

I'm dying to see her, as I haven't yet. I know about her as my brother come and told me.

As for this feeling it wont go away. Also I should say unlike our son, Dream will age slowly as she is a pure blood.

Where has Jr is a hybrid so he will age faster. I'm snapped from my thought's by Amore.

" Any news yet ". I shake my head. " No but, I have a feeling something is wrong ". She hold's my hand. " Don't worry, I'm sure he will be fine ".

I hope she is right, then I hear a noise in the hall. I get up with Dream in my arm's and Amore follow's me.

As I get the the open door way, I see them carrying Payton up the stair's.

I turn to Dark. " What has happened ". He look's at me. " My Lady, Master Dray said that when he got there the fight had already began ".

Who the hell is Master Dray. " Who is Master Dray ". He look's at me surprised and then Master Alchemy walk's in.

" I'm Master Dray ". I look at him shocked, I then pass Dream to Amore  as I drag Dray into Payton's office.

" Now tell me what has happened to my husband ". He then goes on to tell me what has happened.

I run from the room and up to Payton, he is lying on our bed. I remove his ripped shirt and then I remove his pant's.

I then get a bowl of luke warm water to wash some of the blood off him. I then bath the cut's.

As I am wiping a damp cloth over his chest, I feel his hand on mine. I look up to see his eye's are open.

" Payton ". He smile's weakly. " Moon are you alright ". He is the one bleeding and he is asking me if I'm alright.

" Yes but I'm so worried about you ". He lift's his head and look's down. " I've had worse ". I shake my head.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD