chapter thirty one

Payton's pov

" What did you say Moon ". She roll's her eye's at me. " If we have a boy I want to call him Payton James Jr ". I smile and kiss her.

 " Thank you my love ". She smile's and says. " Now tell me what's wrong ". I shake my head. " There is nothing wrong baby ". She look's in to my eye's.

" Your lying now tell me ". I look at Marley and he nod's.

Here goes this could end us both here and now. " Moon I have killed your Father ". She gasp's and look's at Marley and he says

. " I killed Mum too ". She gasp's again and then run's from the room.

I knew this was bad idea, I know that Curtis had to pay for he had done to my friend. He also threated to kill Moon the same way.

 I killed him so he got what he deserved but, I cant help but wonder what Moon is going to do now she know's.

 I slowly get up out of my chair and walk to the stair's Marley follow's me. " Hey she will be fine once the shock has warn off ".

I hope he is right, I can hear her crying in our room. I decide to go back to the office to give Moon some time alone.

Moon's pov

Payton has just told me he has killed my Father and Marley has killed our Mother. I don't know why, I feel such pain and loss but, I do.

 I also feel like they have both let me down in some way. It sound's stupid I know after they way they treated me but, I can't help but wonder why Payton would go to such length's.

 I lie here on the bed thinking and, I start to feel angry.

I get up of the bed and walk downstair's but, for some unknown reason I have a stake in my hand. I walk to Payton's office.

As I open the door and walk inside, I see he has his back to me. I walk up to his chair and go to stake my husband.

He grab's my hand the point of the stake at his heart. " Moon do you want me dead ". I look at the stake and, as I do he move's it in to his chest.

I pannick and let the stake go. It is now hanging in his chest. " Payton please ". He look's at me. " You want me dead I will help you ".

I can now feel real fear run through my body at the thought of losing Payton forever. " No stop, don't please ". He pull's the stake out with a groan.

 " I thought you wanted me dead Moon ". I shake my head. " I never want to be with out you Payton ".

He get up and come's to me, he goes to hug me but then stop's and move's back. I look at him with pain in my eye's.

 " Payton ". He look's at his chest and so do I to see a hole and his shirt is blood soaked. " I don't care ". I go and hold him close.

He hug's me back, I then pull away to see the hole closing over. " I'm sorry Moon but your Father killed my friend and he threated to kill you ".

That explain's why Payton would do what he did, I know there had to be a reason because no matter what Payton is he is not a killer.

 " I love you ". I smile as he says this to me. " I love you too Payton ". He smile and I go up to bed.

Payton's pov

She took the news well even though she tried to stake me. I deserve more than that, she feel's bad now that she has tried to stake me but I'm the one who pushed the stake in to my chest.

 It hurt me but, I did it to myself, so I'm to blame not her. We hug and then I send her back to bed. Once she is gone, I sit in my chair and hold my chest. Yes it's healing but it's painful.

I open my shirt and see the hole closing over but hell the pain is worst than anything, I have ever felt. I grip the arm's of my chair as the hole finally close's and the pain rip's through me.

I wipe a tear, I need blood to fix this. I get up and leave the office. I stop to make sure that Moon is safe. She is the most important thing to me. I run down to the front gate to see if Dark is around.

" My Lord ". I see Dark come from the shadow's. " Dark I need to go feed keep an eye on Moon until, I return ".

He nod's and I leave the compound leaving word that, I will return by misting so no one is to leave the compound.

I then mist away, I'm now in the middle of a busy city centre, well in an alley. I watch people walk back and forth. I'm waiting for the right time to pounce.

I see my time to strike but change my mind, as I see a child running to toward's the woman. Damn it all to hell, I will have to wait again now for the right blood to call me forward.

I will feel it when the right one come's along. I find the right scent and follow it to a house. I find the person alone, so I mist inside and wait in the darkness waiting for my time to strike like a cobra.

I find the perfect time to strike, as I do, I sink my fang's in to his neck and draw his blood out. I feel better now.

I mist back to the entrance of my home, I see Dark. " Thank you Dark ". He nod's and then leave's, I go inside and head to the office.

 I sit at the desk and look out the window wondering what the hell, I am doing. " Payton why aren't you coming to bed ". I look at Moon.

" I'm coming now ". She smile's and I get up and we walk upstair's together.

hope you enjoy, love you all, vote and comment XD