Getting Closer To Jacob

Edited. <3

Savnanna's Pov

Me and my brother walked into the school, his little group of people following behind us, and into the office. Sitting in front of the desk was a woman. She was about 30, dark black hair and dark brown eyes. Just like all the other native people in La Push she had a perfect tan skin.

When she saw us she smiled a warm motherly smile that made me think of my own mother, how she use to smile at me. So no one would see the tears that filled my eyes I looked down, pretending I was watching where I walked. My eyes burned from the tears that tried to fall and I helplessly held them at bay.

Slowly I regained my composure and looked back up smiling. Me and Tyler walked up to the desk.

"Were here for our schedules." I said politely.

"Names?"

"Savanna Luka and Tyler Luka." Nodding she looked through the piles of papers on her desk till she came up with two pieces of white paper. She handed them over to us along with two pieces of pink paper.

"You have to have this pink papers signed by all your teachers and turn them back into me at the end of school." I nodded.

"Ok, well we have to go so we wont be late for class. It was nice to meet you miss?"

"Miles. Stacy Miles." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you Miss Miles."

"Nice to meet you both." Turning around we walked out of the office and into the hallway. Stopping we looked at our schedules, not even noticing that the group of people following us were gone.

"Looks like we have 1st, 2nd, lunch, and 7th together."

"Yep." I said sighing. Less classes with Tyler meant that I was forced to fend for myself in my classes.

"What's first hour?" Tyler asked.

"Ummmm Advanced Chemistry."

"Ugh remind me why we have that class." Giggling I shook my head.

"Cause were smart." He groaned.

"Sometimes that sucks." Rolling my eyes I shoulder bumped him and smiled.

"Come on or were going to be late." Sighing he nodded and followed beside me to room 117, Mrs. Porter. Taking a deep breath I opened the door.

Tyler's Pov

I stared at the lady in front of us. Her blond dried out hair clung to her face, her beady eyes felt like they were burning a hole through my skull. I shivered. Damn this woman was scary looking. 

"Yes? How may I help you?" Her high pitched voice made me want to gag. I looked at Savanna and saw her cringe slightly.

"Um were your new students." Vanna said. The woman stared at us for a few minutes before sighing.

"Your late." I rolled my eyes.

"I know Miss Porter. We had to go get our schedules though." Mrs. Porter rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Where are your pink slips?" Vanna took hers out of her pocket and grabbed mines from my hand.

"Well don't just stand there. Bring them to me." Sighing Savanna walked over to her, me trailing behind her. After Savanna handed the papers to her, Mrs. Porter signed them and handed it back.

"Take a seat anywhere and open your book to page 20." I groaned under my breath. Damn I hate this class already.

Savanna's Pov