Ch. 5 - The Most Glorious Thing

< Chapter 5: The Most Glorious Thing >

♥ Selena’s POV: ♥ 

“Where were you?” I mumbled, leaning back on my chair.

“What?”

I cleared my throat and glared at him. “Did I stutter?” I opened a new stick of lip palm and began to smother it across my lips. “I said… Where. Were. You?”

“I ran a little late,” Nathan sighed, sitting on the chair across from me.

“Why?” I suddenly leaned forwards, facing him.

“Didn’t you see it?” he lowered his voice, almost as if he were upset.

“See what?” I was growing impatient.

“Justin Douche-bag Bieber is back in business. He just finished a brand new interview a while ago.”

I did a double take. “He was? Then why is it that I haven’t heard such a thing?”

“You’re missing the point,” Nathan waved off my question. “Guess who was on it?” I simply stared at him, shrugging in curiosity before he answered me. “Jamie.”

Jamie? Jamie was in the interview?” I asked in shock.

“Yeah, she and Justin were both doing the talking,” Nathan growled lowly.

“Do you know what this means?” I sighed in frustration. “We’re going to have to get into action sooner than I had thought.”

“You mean—?”

“—Yes, I do.”

Nathan paused and narrowed his eyes at me, seeming suspicious at my sudden remark.

“Do we have everything planned out? I would’ve thought we’d give more time into this,” he spoke calmly.

“I have a few ideas. All we have to do is incorporate them into one, genius masterpiece,” I smirked. “Here, let me get my notebook. I even have it all drawn out.”

“That was quick,” Nathan mumbled.

“I was on a killing spree of ideas. You’re going to love ‘em and help me adjust them to be perfect. Unlike worrying what they’re up to, Nathan, I like to get things done. I’d like this whole plan to be the most glorious thing to happen to us both.”

“Sorry,” he breathed out, standing up and grabbing my notebook. He flipped through the pages patiently, gazing at each idea thoroughly.