Chapter 31

It's been a couple of months since the whole Ross thing, Kieran, and I are married. We have been for 1 month, I'm happy with Kieran but Nathan never showed up to the wedding, and I was secretly wishing he would the whole way through the ceremony. I haven't even spoken to him since the message I sent him, my parents are doing my head in because ever since Kieran, and I said "I do" they want grandchildren. We are currently just lying in bed because we have just came back from our honeymoon, we are both tired, and I can't sleep so I decide to text Nathan to see how he is doing.

*Text messages*

To Nathan
"Hey, how are you doing?"

From Nathan
"Hey, I am doing good. What about yourself?"

To Nathan
"I am doing good. Kieran, and I have been married for a month already."

From Nathan
"That's good, aren't you getting married in a couple of months?"

To Nathan
"No we are married, we haven't spoke in about 3-4 months."

From Nathan
"Wow. I guess the drugs are messing with my head aha."

To Nathan
"You're still taking drugs?"

From Nathan
"Yeah. I can't get Kieran his money so he will just have to wait a couple of months or maybe years."

To Nathan
"Why don't you get yourself cleaned up, go to rehab or something?"

From Nathan
"Why should I do that? I heard you won the race."

To Nathan
"I care about you, you're wasting your life away by taking drugs. Yeah I did win."

From Nathan
"Yeah you care a lot about me. What a lot of bullshit you turned your back on me when you found out, you told me to stay away from your wedding."

To Nathan
"I was pissed off at you because you stole money off  Kieran, you never told me you were taking drugs, and I don't care if I said I didn't want you at my wedding because all through the ceremony all I wanted was for you to walk in."

From Nathan
"I guess it's to late now. I need to go so bye also don't text me again because I don't want you in my life."

To Nathan
"Nathan let me help you."

I waited for a reply for over 30 minutes but he never answered back, he did read my message though so I guess he's either busy or Nathan is ignoring me, and I sighed before rolling over so that I can go to sleep just like Kieran is doing then before I know it I was falling asleep.

*Time skip*

It's been 5 years, Kieran, and I are still together. We have three children two girls, and one boy. We all have been doing great, my mum passed away after my son was born because she had breast cancer, my dad has been diagnosed with depression, and I have tried to get in touch with Nathan but he doesn't answer my messages or calls. Kieran told me he's probably dead somewhere or something like that, I don't want to admit it but I have a feeling that Kieran is right but I just can't help feeling a bit guilty you know because if I just tried to understand from the beginning then Nathan, and I would be fine. I know you can't change the passed so I just keep focusing on my future with my husband, and my 3 beautiful children.

The end