Chapter 9

It's Monday morning, I am woken up with my alarm going off for school so I got up then went for shower,and then started getting ready. I'm wearing a short skirt along with a top, and a pair of heels. I' m straightening my hair right now, after I straightened my hair I go downstairs to see Kieran wearing a suit which he looks hot in, and I walk into the kitchen where I took a apple. I walk into the living room which makes Kieran turn to me,  he looks me up, and down before he looks at me with a weird look. Then he looks mad at me for some weird reason, and I gave him a confused look.

"You ain't going to school looking like that" Kieran says.

"There is nothing wrong with the way I look" I tell him. 

"ELENA GO PUT JEANS OR SOMETHING ON BECAUSE YOU AIN'T WEARING THAT SKIRT TO SCHOOL!" he yells. 

"Kieran. I can wear what the fuck I want" I say.

"Elena don't fucking try my patience, get changed right now. I don't want little fucking pricks at school looking at you like a piece of meat, you are mine. Now do what I tell you" Kieran said in a dangerously low voice.

I nod at Kieran before I go to my room, put on a pair of skinny jeans then went back downstairs to see Kieran waiting at the front door, and I looked at him then went into the living room where my phone is. I go through social media while Kieran walks into the living room while raising his eyebrow at me, and I gave him a confused look.

"I am taken you to school so get in the car" Kieran tells me.

I get up then walk to the car, I get in the passenger seat while I wait for Kieran to lock the front door, then Kieran gets in the car before he started driving. I glanced over at Kieran while he was driving, Kieran was smiling, and I turned my head to the side.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked Keiran.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked me back. 

"You look hot in a suit" I tell him.

"Thanks, you look cute" Kieran said back.

"Thanks, why are you wearing a suit?" I questioned him. 

"I have work" he says. 

"Oh" I say back.

We stopped talking after that, the rest of the ride was silent about 10 minutes later we pulled up to the school, and I got out of the car. I shut the car door then walk into the building, I made my way to the canteen, and walk over to the table I always sit at.

"Elena" Lindsey shouts while running over to me.

I nod at Lindsey, when she gets to me she pulls me out of the canteen then pulls me outside, and I look at her with a weird look. 

"What's up?" I ask her.

"Cameron, and I are official" Lindsey tells me while smiling. 

"That's amazing. I am so happy for you" I say to her.

"Yeah I know. How are you, and your fiance?" She questions me.

"Well we are okay I guess, we never really did anything at the weekend" I tell her.

"Oh at the weekend Cameron, and I went to the cinema. Then we went to the beach, we also went to a restaurant for dinner" Lindsey said.

"Lindsey. Nathan is alive I seen him" I tell her. 

"What? No he died on the bridge. Elena I think you just had a dream about seeing him" Lindsey try's to tell me.

"No he..." The bell cut me off ugh.

I walk into registration, sat down I was only in registration for 5 minutes before I started feeling sick so I walked out, and went to Kieran's house. I walk into the driveway to see Kieran's car there which is weird because didn't he have work to go to,  I walk into the house then went into the living room to see Kieran sitting on the couch looking through documents, and I went into the kitchen to get a drink. I walk back into the living room which made Kieran look up at me with a confused look.

"Shouldn't you be at school?" Kieran asked me.

"Shouldn't you be at work?" I replied to his question.

"I'm working but I don't need to go in because they can manage without me" he says.

"What did you get fired?" I ask him.

"No, I own the business" he tells me.

"Oh. I'm not feeling well that's why I am not at school" I say answering his question.

Kieran looks at me before he puts the documents down on the table, walks up to me which made me give him a confused look, and Kieran walks passed me then goes up the stairs. I lay down on the couch while I  watched t.v, about a couple of seconds later Kieran walks down with covers, and pillow. He put the covers over me while he gave me the pillow, then walked into the kitchen, and comes in with a bowl of soup that he gives to me. I looked at Kieran with a smile which made him smile back, he went back to the documents that he was looking through, and  I ate the soup. After I finished I put the empty bowl on the table, and then fell asleep.

I was woken up with voices yelling, I got off the couch then went into the kitchen to make myself a coffee, I still feel sick but I want a coffee, and I walk back into the living room to see Kieran standing in front of Nathan their in an argument.

"What are you two arguing about?" I question them.

"Elena what are you doing here? Aren't you a supposed to be at school" Nathan states with a confused look.

"I'm sick" I say to him.

"Yeah sure your sick. More like you just wanted to spend the day with Kieran because you know he's away on a business trip tomorrow" he said.

"I didn't know that" I tell Nathan while raising my eyebrow at Kieran.

Kieran just shrugged at me, I went into the kitchen since the kettle boiled, I pour myself a coffee before I go back into the living room then lay on the couch while I wrap myself up in my covers, and went to sleep again.