Chapter 15

The whole night Kieran, and I watched movies until it was time to go to bed. I'm currently getting ready for school while Kieran is getting ready for work, I'm just finishing off applying my mascara, and now I am ready to leave. I went downstairs to see Kieran looking for something.

"What you looking for?" I ask Kieran.

"My car keys, and my phone" Kieran answered back.

"Car keys are on the shelf, your phone is next to the laptop" I tell him.

"Okay, thanks babe I will just go, and get my keys then we can get going" Kieran said.

We got in the car before we started driving to school,  we just sat in silence with the radio playing until Kieran turned to me.

"You know there is a race soon" Kieran stated.

"Yeah I know, I need to go to the track soon to start practicing" I tell him.

"I don't want you to race but if you really want to I guess it's fine" Kieran tells me.

"Okay" I say.

We pulled into the school building, I gave Kieran a kiss before getting out of the car, when Kieran drove away I started walking into the school, and I was walking into the cafeteria when everyone in the hallway stopped then stared at me. I gave them a questioning look but they just scoffed while rolling their eyes at me, I just shrugged it off as I walked towards Lindsay, and sat down next to her. Lindsey gave me a soft look but I just looked at her confused, then Lindsey raised her eyebrow at me but I ignored the look while I went on my phone going through my social media, and then bell went for registration. 

I made my way up to registration then sat in my seat with my earphones in as the rest of the class started coming in, and they all gave me weird looks. I sighed mentally but ignored them by turning up my earphones really loud, then went to first period when I made my way to the class I sat down with my earphones in while doing my work, and every once in a while I would see people staring at me before they talking to people but I just ignored it even though it's really bugging me. I finished my work so I decided to text Kieran since I'm only listen to music, and doing nothing.

*Text messages*

To Keiran
"I am bored help!!!"

From Kieran
"Can't I am working, you should be doing your school work instead of texting me."

To Kieran
"I have done my school work, I'm bored so I'm texting you. People keep giving me weird looks, and talking about me."

From Kieran
"You're just being paranoid."

To Kieran
"Okay, whatever. See ya later."

I stopped texting Kieran after that, he did text me back but I just ignored it then sat on my phone while listen to my music, and the bell went for second period. I'm doing my work while listen to music but my phone keeps buzzing because Kieran keeps on messaging me, but I don't read them, and it's now interval. I'm sitting with Lindsey but people keep walking by pointing while whispering about me, and I looked at Lindsey but she's busy texting someone probably Cameron so I get up then leave the school building. I go to the track, there is more people than usual but I guess that's because the race is really close so everyone will be practicing nearly everyday, and I got into my car. 

I  put my music on then start going around the track, I managed to go around the corner really fast without crashing, and I'm so happy that I did it so I went around the track a few more times before I decided to go home. I park my car where I always park it then went home, I walk into the house before I go for a shower, and then get dressed into one of Kieran's tops. I go downstairs where I make chocolate chip pancakes, and then eat them. I done housework then sat down on my phone while going through social media before watching t.v, I looked at the time it's going on 4, and I decided to make dinner before Kieran comes in. 

I look in the kitchen to see what I can make but I decided to make pasta, I was putting it on the plate Kieran walks in, and he goes upstairs before he comes down a couple of minutes later. Kieran grabs a plate of pasta then starts eating, when we finished eating I done the dishes before going into the living room to see Kieran lying on the couch sleeping, and I went up stairs got him a blanket then put it over him.