Chapter 13

I walk into the living room to see Nathan looking at me with wide eyes, while Kieran was glaring at me, and then Ross walks into the living room. He looks at Nathan, before looking at Kieran, and then Ross looks at me with a smirk on his face.

"What's up?" Ross asked.

"WHAT'S UP REALLY?! WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER? YOU'RE ASK WHAT'S UP!" Nathan yells.

"Was I really moaning that loud?" Ross turns to me then asked.

"Yeah I guess, who cares?" I say/question Ross while winking at Nathan.

"I CARE YOUR MY FUCKING FIANCE. HERE YOU ARE FUCKING SOME GUY!" Kieran shouts.

"We weren't fucking. I just gave him head" I say to Kieran.

"I guess that isn't so bad then" Nathan said.

"YEAH IT IS. SHE'S GIVING OTHER GUYS HEAD WHILE WE ARE FUCKING ENGAGED!" Kieran yells.

"It wasn't like that when you were fucking your assistant now was it" I say to Kieran. 

"Elena I am sorry,  we only did it when we were away on the business trip" Kieran says lying straight to my face.

"No you never, you did it earlier on because when I came back from the track you were kissing her on the couch, then when I came downstairs she was walking out of the downstairs bathroom with a towel wrapped around her!" I yell at Kieran because he's lying to me for no reason. 

"Oh you were in" Kieran replies.

"Kieran. Why do you even want me if your fucking your assistant?" I ask him then walk out of Nathan's apartment.

I'm just walking about the place, when I get a text off Ross.

*Text messages*

From Ross

"Where are you?"

To Ross
"Don't know."

From Ross
"Go to the track, I will meet you there."

To Ross
"Okay."

I go to the track, I see Ross in his car waiting for me at the entrance so I walk over to his car, and I get into his car, and Ross looks at me before he hugs me. I hug him back then start crying which makes Ross hugs me tighter, after 5 minutes I stop crying then we drive to Nathan's apartment, and we walked in before Nathan ran up to me gave me a hug.

"You okay?" Nathan asked me.

"Yeah, where is Kieran?" I say/asked him.

"He's away home" Nathan tells me.

"Okay. I will go to see him" I tell Nathan.

"Are you sure?" Nathan questioned me with an unsure look.

"Yeah, positive. We need to sort this out" I tell him while smiling at him.

I walk out of the apartment then made my way to Kieran's house, I got in the house then walked into the living room to see that the place looked like a state since everything is everywhere, and stuff is broken. I sighed before I started to tidy up which took an hour at least, then I went upstairs to see Kieran lying on his bed looking at the ceiling so I walked over to his bed, and laid down next to him.

"I am sorry, I shouldn't have gave Ross head" I tell him seriously.

"Elena, yeah you shouldn't have but I shouldn't have slept with my assistant so I forgive you" Kieran says.

"Are we okay then?" I question him.

"Yeah we are" Kieran said, and then kissed me.

I kissed him back before I get off the bed, made my way through to my room then went for a shower, and I got out of the shower before I got changed. I went downstairs then went into the kitchen where I made myself a hot chocolate with marshmallows, I went back to my room where I see  Kieran is lying on my bed with my laptop turned on, and when Kieran noticed me he smiled. We spent the rest of the night cuddling while watching movies, I felt myself going to sleep, and I closed my eyes then let sleep take over my body.