Chapter 27

Kieran, and I have been sitting over an hour picking out stuff for our wedding. We are just going over the last details when I get a text but I ignore it, continue planning Kieran, and I's wedding. The wedding planners leave, Kieran goes into the kitchen to make us a coffee, and I go on my phone to see that Ross text me.

*Text messages*

From Ross
"Hey. Nathan told me your back in town, that you are with wedding planners or something like that. You're  seriously going to marry that cheating prick! Elena I am being serious I love you so be my girl, and forget Kieran."

To Ross
"Yeah seriously I'm marring Kieran. Him, and I cheating on each other is in the past! You don't love me, I don't love you so no I won't be your girl not now not ever Bye."

From Ross

"You're gonna regret marring him, when you do I will be there waiting on you because I can be the guy you need unlike him."

To Ross
"I am not gonna regret marring Kieran, that's sad you will be there waiting on me. You should find someone because Kieran is the guy I need okay, now can you please stop texting me Kieran has already told you to stop."

From Ross

"I am not giving up on you or on us."

To Ross
"There is no us. Never was, never will be bye. I'm done with this conversation, and you."

From Ross

"I LOVE YOU!"

I left Ross on read then went through social media, Kieran then came in with my coffee, and gave it to me. I smiled at Kieran, he sat down next to me, and put his arm around me. I looked at him while I smiled at him, and Kieran smiled back at me.

"Who text you?" Kieran asked.

"It was Ross" I say.

"What was he wanting?" Kieran questioned.

"I will just you show the texts" I tell him, and give Kieran my phone.

Kieran took my phone, he was looking at it for about 10 minutes before getting angry, and I mentally sighed while rolling my eyes.

"WHAT THE FUCK? WHY DID HE TEXT YOU TWICE SAYING HE LOVES YOU FOR?!" Kieran questioned me while shouting.

"I don't know, I told him I don't love him" I say to Kieran while moving away from him slightly.

"YEAH. I SEE YOU WROTE THAT, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY HE TEXT YOU SAYING HE LOVES YOU WHEN YOU'RE WITH ME!"  Kieran shouts.

"It doesn't matter does it, I'm marring you right" I tell Kieran trying to calm him down.

"Yeah I guess it doesn't. I want you to delete his number Elena" Kieran says calming down a bit.

"Okay" I say.

 I get my phone off Kieran, then go into my contacts before I delete Ross's number, I drink my coffee while watching t.v with Kieran when the front door opens, and then closes again. I looked at Kieran but he doesn't really care then Nathan walks in before he sits down, and I give Nathan a confused look before I look at Kieran, then back at Nathan since they both have been sitting there looking at each other but have not said a word.

"Are you two okay?" I ask Kieran, and Nathan.

"Yeah we are fine. Elena can you go to the shop, get more coffee while Nathan, and I talk please?" Kieran questions me even though it sounded like he was telling me.

I nod then grab my purse along with my phone before walking to the shop, I'm listening to music, I get to the shop since it's only round the corner, and walk in go to the coffee isle so I get the coffee but I also bought hot chocolate as well as  marshmallows. I pay for the stuff before I go back home when I get in Nathan, and Kieran are talking in the living room so I go upstairs to my room.