Chapter 11

It's been a week since Kieran has been on his business trip, he hasn't called or text me back since I tried calling him on numerous occasions, it just goes to answering service anyway I was talking to Nathan last night, and he told me that Kieran will be back sometime today. I am currently making chicken pasta for dinner, I have made some for Kieran so that he can eat when he comes back home but I don't know when that will be, and I finished eating my dinner before I done the dishes. I'm now going for a nice hot bath to relax, after I got out of the bath I went through to my room where I put on pjs, and went downstairs to find Kieran siting watching t.v with can of beer in his hand. Kieran noticed me then he looks back at the t.v, I looked at Kieran, and I was about to speak when he walked upstairs.

I sat on my phone going through Twitter like I always do, Kieran comes back down in a pair of sweats, and he's shirtless. I look at him as he comes over to me then bends down before he kisses me, I kiss him back but then we pull away, as he stands back up I notice that he has a hickey on his neck, and a couple on his chest why didn't I realize that before we kissed I questioned myself. Here I felt like he missed me or something, I got up from the couch then went upstairs to my room, packed an over night bag before I walked downstairs, and Kieran is to busy watching t.v to notice me walk out of the front door. I walk to my parents house even though we haven't talked since I left to move in with Kieran, I walk up to the front door then knock before waiting until someone answers the door, and my mum opens the door with a worried look on her face as she lets me in.

"Elena. What are you doing here?" My mum asked me surprised.

"I'm just going to crash here for tonight. I need some time to think also please don't call Kieran" I say to her as I make my way to my old room.

I got into my bed while thinking about why Kieran would want a 17 year old girl when he has an assistant that he clearly likes better, what about this whole he wants me thing though, it doesn't make sense, and I finally fell asleep after thinking about Kieran. The funny thing is he probably still doesn't even notice I am gone, I was woken up with my mum shouting me for breakfast so I get up then got get dressed, and made my way downstairs to see that my mum has made pancakes. I started eating when the doorbell rang, my dad went to answer it then he comes back in with Kieran, and I looked at my mum with a really look but my mum smiled at me. I go upstairs, I'm going through Instagram when my bedroom door opens then shuts, and I look to see Kieran but I turn my attention back to my phone totally ignoring his presence. Kieran walks over to me then he sits on my bed, before he tries to hug me but I move away from him, and Kieran looked at me shocked then touched my arm, and I moved even further away from him.

"Elena, what's wrong? You were fine until after our kiss last night" Kieran questioned then states.

"How was your business trip?" I asked him while ignoring his statement.

"It was okay. I missed you though" he tells me.

"Oh really is that why when I called you numerous times you never answered or called back, also why do you have a hickey on your neck, and down your chest" I say with my voice starting to crack. 

Kieran looks down at the floor then at me with a guilty face, he sighs but I nod at him before I walk out of my parents house, and made my way to the track. There are a lot of people here today, I looked around to find Nathan, when I did I walked over to him, and gave him a hug.

"Hey, what's up? I thought you would be with Kieran" Nathan questioned/said while looking at me.

"Nathan, I don't think I am good enough for him. I'm only 17, and he's 25" I tell him.

"El age is just a number" Nathan tells me.

I nod at him, I stayed at the track for 2 hours before I go back to my parents house but the door is locked, and I decided to go back to Kieran's.  I walk in to see him with his assistant Miss Waters kissing, I made my way upstairs, and put my music up full blast while thinking about what I'm going to do.