Chapter 18

I turned around to see the person that shouted me was Kieran, behind him was Nathan but I just watched them as they walked over to me then I noticed Meredith giving me a confused look, and I just shrugged at her. Kieran ,and Nathan pulled a chair out then they sat on it while they both stared at me for a couple of seconds before Kieran spoke.

"Why the fuck did you leave me on read?" He questioned me kind of mad.

"Why the fuck did you call me a little bitch for?" I say while laughing because he came here just because I left him on read. 

"You were pissing me off, why the fuck are you laughing?" Kieran states,and questioned me.

"I'm laughing because you came here all because I left you on read." I say.

"Elena it's not funny, you really need to grow up. I never came here because you left me on read, I am here for a different reason." Kieran tells me with a mad look.

"Oh really, what's the real reason you are here for?" I asks Kieran looking at him confused.

"Well your friend Lindsey called Cameron, and told him to tell me that you are meeting up with Ross in about 5 minutes." Kieran says while getting really angry.

"That's nice to know but I'm not meeting up with Ross." I tell Kieran.

"Yeah you are, why would Lindsey lie about that?" Kieran asked while glaring at me.

"NICE TO KNOW YOU BELIEVE SOME SLUT OVER ME. NOW FUCK OFF!"  I shout before walking away from Meredith, Nathan, and Kieran.

I made my way to the park while thinking about how I can't fucking believe Kieran  would really think I would meet up with Ross all because some slut told Cameron to tell him that, I went back to Kieran's house where I went up to my room then got a couple of clothes before I went to my parents since what's the point in staying with someone who doesn't really speak to you, and then believes someone else over his own fiance which makes me think why the fuck are we even engaged in the first place.

 I got to my parents house but just to see my dads car in the drive way, I walk up to the front door then knock on it, and wait a couple of seconds before my dad answers the door. My dad gives me a confused look but opened the door wider so I could walk in, I smile at my dad then walk up stairs so I can put my clothes in the cupboard, and then walk downstairs into the living room where my dad is sitting on his computer doing work then my dad turns to me.

"What's wrong?" My dad asked me while tilting his head to the side.

"Nothing dad, I just need space from Kieran for a while you know?" I say/question him.

"Why did something happen?" My dad questions me while walking over to the couch to sit next to me.

"I don't understand why we are getting married in a couple of months, I don't know anything about him just like he doesn't know anything about me. He doesn't even trust me" I rant to my dad,and he just sat there nodding.

"I understand so you can stay here for a couple of days, but you need to move back in with Kieran because after all you, and him are getting married if you like it or not." My dad tells me while giving me a sad look.

I just nod at him then get off the couch before I go into the kitchen so I can make myself a coffee, I sat back down on the couch to see that I have got a message from Kieran, and I was going to read it but then decided against it. I just put the music channel on while my dad was doing work on his computer, then my mum came home when she seen me she had a confused look on her face but my dad shook his head at her, and my mum nodded. My mum is going on about her day while my phone went off, I looked at the caller ID it's Kieran I sighed, and ignored it. My mum gave me a questioning look, I just looked at her then went upstairs to my room, and I laid down on my bed while listen to music. My phone keeps ringing but it's Kieran so I just ignore it, I got a message off of Meredith so I answered it.

*Text message*

From Meredith
"Am I still coming over to your house so we can get ready for the party?"

To Meredith
"Come over to my parents house. I am staying here for a couple of days."

From Meredith
"Okay, I'm on my way."

To Meredith
"Okay, see ya soon."

I got up then  went for a shower, I was in the middle of drying my hair when Meredith walks into my room, and then Meredith, and I start to get ready. I'm curling my hair while Meredith is straightening her hair, I'm wearing a mid-thigh Aqua dress while Meredith is wearing a light pink mid-thigh dress, and we done our make-up before we put the dresses on. We only have to take a couple of pictures, now we are currently driving to Alan's house since it's the guy who is having the party, and we pull up even though there are already so many people here. 

Meredith, and I get out of the car before we make our way to the kitchen to get a drink, then we walk into the living room, and start dancing. We danced then drank all night, I decided to called a cab at 1:48 am so I could go home, the cab pulled up so I got in before I told the driver the address, and then paid the person before I went in the house. The whole house is dark so I guess my parents are already in bed, I go to my room then get changed into pjs, and get into bed.