Chapter 21

I was woken up with my alarm going off, I sighed but got up then went for a shower where I did my daily routine before I got dressed, and I am wearing black skinny jeans with a red tank top along with a pair of black boots. I'm currently doing my hair but I'm just straightening while listen to music when I have done my hair, I start doing my make-up, and now I'm ready so I go downstairs to see that my parents aren't in. Meredith has just text me telling me she's outside waiting, I go outside then go into Meredith's car before we drove to school, and we pull up to the school building so we got out of the car then walk into the building then went to the canteen. We were talking until the bell went for registration, the first few classes flew in so now it's 5th period but it's dragging in, and I decided to text Kieran.

*Text messages*

To Kieran
"Hey 😊."

From Kieran

"Hey, how are you?"

To Kieran
"I am doing good, what about you?"

From Kieran

"I am stressed."

To Kieran
"Work?"

From Kieran

"Work. Am I picking you up after school still?"

To Kieran
"Yeah..."

From Kieran

"Why did you do three dots?"

To Kieran

"I felt like it."

From Kieran
"Cool."

To Kieran
"Got to go. 6th period."

From Kieran
"Okay, see ya soon."

The bell went for the end of the day, I walked out of class before I went outside to the car park to see Kieran standing be side his car, and I walk up to him while smiling then got in the car then I put my seatbelt on. Kieran got in the car then done the same before driving he started driving,  I looked at Kieran but he's paying attention to the road when we get to a red light Kieran looks at me then smiles, and I smile back while taking in all of his features. Kieran starts driving when the light goes green then before I know it we reach the house, we get out the car then walk into the house so I go into the kitchen to make us a coffee while Kieran puts the t.v on, and the kettle boils so I take the coffee's through to the living room before I give Kieran his then I sit on the chair drinking mine.

"Elena what do you want to do?" Kieran asked me while taking a sip of coffee.

"Erm I don't know" I say to him.

"How about we get away from here for a bit so that we can get to know each other" Kieran suggests.

"Why?" I question him.

"Well we are getting married under 3 months, we haven't even started planning it also we don't know anything about each other" Kieran says.

"Okay, sure where are we going?" I say/ask him.

"Well my parents are going out of town for a while so we could go there, they also wanted me to watch the dogs" Kieran tells me.

"Okay, what kind of dogs they have?" I asked Kieran.

"They have an American bulldog, and a pitbull" Kieran says.

"Okay. When do we leave?" I ask.

"We will leave tomorrow" Kieran tells me.

"Okay" I say.

"You know that's probably the longest we have spoke to each other without arguing" Kieran said while laughing.

"Yeah" I say while laughing as well.