Chapter 1

It's 6:30 am on a Monday morning, I'm getting ready for a place I like to call hell but it's really school ugh. I'm  currently brushing my teeth after I have done that I went back into my room then looked at myself in the mirror, and I'm wearing a pair of light blue skinny jeans along with a skull top, and I curled my hair. I then decided to put on some make-up before putting on my black heels, and then made my way downstairs. I walked into the living room then sat down on the couch while going through my phone.

"Elena is that you?" My mum questioned from the kitchen.

"Yeah, mum" I say to her while going through Facebook.

"Do you want some breakfast?" She asked me while coming through to the living room.

"No mum. I have just done my teeth" I tell her while texting Mia.

"Okay sweetheart. Shouldn't you be leaving for school soon?" Mum asked me.

"Yes. I'm just waiting for Mia to let me know when she's heading so I can meet her" I said while getting a text off Mia.

"That's me leaving.  Bye" I tell my mum.

"Bye. don't forget your dad, and I need to talk to you after School" my mum said reminding me.

I nod while walking out the front door, I put my earphones in then started listening to 'Dizzy Wright- Why You Do Me Like That ft Sk8', and I was rapping alone until I met Mia then she ran to me then hugged me.

"Hey girl" I say to Mia while hugging her back.

"You should have totally came to Joe's party on Saturday. It was really fun" Mia tells me as we pull out if the hug then start walking to school.

"I would have but you know I had to stay in because it was my dad's birthday" I tell her while Looking at my phone.

"Yeah. I know but Joe's going to throw another part this weekend" Mia tells me while smiling at me.

"Sure. I will be there" I said to her while we are walking into the school building.

Mia, and I went our separate ways to go to registration, I walked into my registration class then the teacher nods at me, and I nod back at her while making my way to my seat. I have my earphones in because if you think I am sitting in this class for 10 minutes with people talking about their weekend along with other stuff your wrong, the bell went so I picked up my bag before I walked out of registration, and went to my first period class which is History. I walked into the History class, I went to the back of the class where I always sit, and took out the stuff that I need from my bag. 

I done my work with my earphones in because the teacher doesn't care if you listen to music or not as long as your working, the class flew in because it was time for second period which is P.E, and I made my way to the P.E class then find out that we are playing  rounders. I'm not playing rounders since I don't want to play so I will sit out, I got changed into my P.E kit which is leggings along with a top  then put my converse on before I made my way outside along with the class, and I have my earphones in. The teacher picked our teams then class got into their teams while I stood there, and the teacher looked at me.

"Elena. Why aren't you going in your team?" The teacher asked me.

"I am not playing sir" I tell him while smirking at him.

"Elena you picked this class so you need to participate" the teacher said while looking at me.

"Sir can I not just go for a run? Since I don't want to play rounders" I asked then say.

The teacher nods at me so I put my music up fall blast while going for a run, I am listening to 'Or Nah by The Weeknd ft Critical, Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla Sign', and I have been running for a while. I noticed the rest of the class heading back in because it's nearly interval, I went back in to get changed when I got into the changing room I got changed into my clothes, and the bell went. I made my way to the canteen to meet Mia but she was sitting with her other friends so I left her, then I went to sit with my other ones when I sat down Lindsey seen me, and smiled at me.

"Hey. I never seen you at Joe's party on Saturday" Lindsey said with a pout.

"Yeah I know. It was my dad's birthday, and he wanted to spend time as a family you know" I tell her, and Lindsey nods.

 "Anyway I fucked Ian at the weekend" Lindsey says while smiling at me. 

"Oh" is all I say since I don't know what does she want me say to that.

Let me tell you about my friends that I am sitting with the now, we are what people call the "popular ones" while Mia, and her friends are what people call the "Goths" because Mia, and her friends were all black, their hair is black but Mia is still my friend. The bell went for third period, I'm at double Math which I don't mind since we aren't really doing that much because the teacher isn't here, I made my way to Math then sat in my seat I like to sit myself with my earphones in, and the class walks in then take their seats before the teacher walks in, and tells us we can study for exams  blah blah blah. I was studding History until the teacher tells me to go to the office, I make my way to the office, and when I get there I see someone I never want to see again.

"Elena. I have signed you out of school" he tells me while looking me up, and down.

"Give me a minute I need to go, and get my stuff" I tell him, and went back to class.

I walked into the class then got my stuff before I then went back to the office, and Ross is sitting down on the chair waiting for me. I walked up to him, he noticed me then we made our way to the car park to get Ross's car, and we got in the car, and Ross started driving as soon as we put our seat belt on.