Chapter 14

I woke up with my alarm going off for school, I was about to get up when Kieran wrapped his arms around me.

"Babe stay here for a bit longer" Kieran says while moaning.

"I can't since I have school, you have work" I tell him.

"Ugh" Kieran replies.

I get up before I go for a shower, I got dressed into a light pink dress with nude heels because it's roasting outside, and I am leaving my hair down wavy. Kieran comes in the room with a cup of coffee while I am doing my make-up, I smiled at him which makes him smile back at me while leaning in for a kiss, and I kiss him before we pulled away. Kieran smiled at me again as he walked out of the room, I drank the coffee before finishing off my make-up then I went downstairs into the living room, and Kieran was on the phone arguing with someone. I sat down on the couch, and Kieran hung up on the person.

"You okay?" I asked Kieran.

"Yeah, I just fired my assistant because I like you Elena. If I just keep things the way they are I will end up losing you" Kieran says.

"Oh, I guess you will want me to stay away from Ross and Cameron then" I say to Kieran.

"I don't mind you hanging around with guys, it's just after what you did with Ross I don't know" Kieran tells me.

"I understand, I will stop taking to them until you trust me again" I tell Kieran truthfully.

"Okay. I won't hire an assistant until you trust me as well or I could hire a male assistant instead of a female" Kieran said.

I nod at him then stood up Kieran, got his car keys so he can drive me to school so we got in the car, and Kieran looked at me before smiling  then kissed my cheek.

"You know you look cute today" Kieran tells me.

"Thanks, so do you in that suit" I say back to Kieran.

We pulled up at the school, I was getting out the car when Kieran leaned forward a kissed me on the lips, and kissed him back.

"Have a good day princess. I will pick you up" Kieran tells me.

"I will try. You have a good day too, okay" I say while smiling at him.

I watch as Kieran drives away, then I walk into the canteen before I sit next to Lindsey, and my other friends. Lindsey smiled at me then looked at me with a confused look, then smiled at me again, and I watched her as she kept looking at me but then she grabbed my arm pulling me towards the canteen doors. I was looking at her confused, she stopped pulling me then she turned to me.

"Cameron, and I are going out for dinner tonight. I need help to get ready" Lindsey said.

"Yeah sure I will help you get ready just come to mine after school. Kieran will give as a lift" I tell Lindsey.

"You, and Kieran alright? I heard off of Ross what happened" she asks/tells me.

"Yeah, we are okay" I say.

The bell went for registration, I walk in then sit with my earphones in before the bell went for first period which is English so I made my to English, and just studied for the whole period. It's now the end of the day, in all of my classes I just studied for exams, now I'm currently waiting for Lindsey to get out of class because Kieran is waiting in the car for us, and Lindsey finally gets out of the school building. We walk to Kieran's car, I get in the front while Lindsey gets in the back seat, and Kieran smiled at me.

"How was school?" Kieran asked me.

"It was okay, I just studied for exams the whole day. How was work?" I tell, and question him.

"I just had meetings all day, then I came to pick you up so it wasn't that bad" Kieran tells me while kissing me.

We got out the car, Lindsey, and I made our way to my room so I can help her get ready. I have done Lindsey's hair along with her make-up, the only thing now is to get her a dress, and a pair of heels. We were looking through my wardrobe when I find a red dress that is long, there are red heels to match, and I gave Lindsey the dress along with the heels to put on. When Lindsey was dressed the door bell went so Lindsey, and I made our way downstairs to see Kieran at the door talking/laughing with Cameron. Kieran noticed us before he nudged Cameron which made him look at Lindsey, I walk Lindsey to the front door then when her, and Cameron get in the car. I close the front door, before going into the living room to see Kieran was sitting on his phone, and I sat next to him.

"What you doing?" I asked Kieran.

"Nothing much" he tells me quickly locking his phone.

"Okay, I'm going to order pizza. Do you want anything?" I question Kieran.

"Just get me a pizza as well, then we can watch movies again" Kieran tells me.

I nod then order the pizza while Kieran picks a movie for us to watch, I walk into the living room to see Kieran has put on paranormal activity, and I sat on the couch next to him. Kieran started the film, then about 5 minutes later the door bell went so I answered it. and it was the delivery person so I gave him the money before shutting the door. I went into the kitchen to put the pizza on the plates, I gave Kieran his pizza through he smiled at me, and took the plate off me. I smiled back at him while siting down to eat my pizza, and watch the film.